PDA

View Full Version : Friendswood,TX fella here...

JTSVT
08-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say whats up....David (03Cobratoy) told me about the site....Look forward in hookin up w/ everyone.........This was all done by the previous owner....the car had 449rwhp before the exhaust&CAI........its now around 475-490 (give or take).....Id like to know what other things I should look at doing IE supporting mods-reliablitly mods etc etc.....all suggestions welcome, oh and GREAT board----Thx Jon

MODS:
2.8 Pulley
Idler pullies
Diablosport Chip tuned by Strictly performance
Bassani X-Pipe
MAC Cat-back
UPR firewall adjuster
Kirban short-throw
Amazon CAI

bluethunder
08-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Welcome!

Firme
08-25-2004, 02:04 PM
:hello:

welcome to the board dude.

Looking forward to meeting you. Sounds like you have a bad a$$ car there.

03 cobra toy
08-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Cool ! You made it here....Welcome

First thing I would do is check your tune air/fuel and make sure your not to lean... :thumbsup:

Also check out the SCMC Snake Pit (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=list) for some pic and mods

93KingCobra
08-25-2004, 04:54 PM
:hello: Welcome...

Topless In Tex
08-25-2004, 11:45 PM
I have Grew up in Fwd since 1966, and now work there for 21 years. (mom still in the same house.) I live in League City now, about 5 min. away.
Welcome to SCMC. You will love it here. Great bunch of guys/gurls....
maybe you can come out to one of our cruises down here. We do them every Friday/Sat. night at certain places. There are NOT alot of us off this board, that live this far south!
Good to have you!
Christine
:banana: TNT:banana:

Levi
08-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Welcome :newbie:

JTSVT
08-26-2004, 11:47 AM
I have Grew up in Fwd since 1966, and now work there for 21 years. (mom still in the same house.) I live in League City now, about 5 min. away.
Welcome to SCMC. You will love it here. Great bunch of guys/gurls....
maybe you can come out to one of our cruises down here. We do them every Friday/Sat. night at certain places. There are NOT alot of us off this board, that live this far south!
Good to have you!
Christine
:banana: TNT:banana:

I too grew up in League City (Newport sub.)....and now Im in some apartments near Baybrook....Id love to "roll out" this weekend or whenever...just give me a shout/pm---Jon