PDA

View Full Version : "New" Cobra

Codes
08-25-2004, 01:53 PM
My mom is looking to buy a used 03 Cobra, she found a Sliver one with 2,000 miles for 29k OR she is looking at a White for 28k with 6,000 miles. After I told my parents about the club my mom decided that she would really like to look into one. Any input (like on who is maybe selling one in the area or something) would be appreciated. Thanks -Cody

Firme
08-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Thats awesome Cody.

Just make sure you guys check it out to make sure it wasn't abused.

It might help to she whether it was 1st, 2nd, 3rd production run car. Since the 3rd run had alot of the problems worked out.

Codes
08-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Thats awesome Cody.

It might help to she whether it was 1st, 2nd, 3rd production run car. Since the 3rd run had alot of the problems worked out.
Definantly, my dad will not even think about buying a car until he has looking it all over. And thanks for the info, if it comes to that I will be sure to ask.

Codes
08-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Come on guys, help me out here. Opinions, tips, anything. Thanks -Cody

wwcobra1
08-25-2004, 11:20 PM
Hi Cody! I live in HOuston TX. I Owned 2 03' Cobras. I have a black one and a Dark shadow Gray. Both have 4000 miles and I'm selling each one for 28,500. I will stay with one. Which ever you are interested on will go. My email is wwcobra1@msn.com and my number is 832-279-5011 call me if your interested.I have pictures of both cars I can send you. Bye

wwcobra1
08-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Cody, I forgot to tell you . I have the title for both cars, and I will assure you, that both of my vehicles are super clean. I'm very meticulus of my cars ,and I take care of then like my babes. :bounce:

Codes
08-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Oh wow, very very cool. It would be great if you could send me some pics to Cody.Raeth@gmail.com. Do they have any mods, my mom is really looking for a car she can drive daily, and if the mods get to out of control then reliability would be an issue. Thanks for posting and I will show my parents the pics tomorrow and see what they think, this is very promising indeed. As of now, I am interested (of course its not me getting the car, so they need to be interested too) Try not to sell one overnight:) . Thanks again.

Codes
08-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Thats awesome Cody.

Ok, one question. What kind of problems did the first and second run cars have. Were they big problems that happened often, would warrenty cover them. I think my mom is really serious. I=Excited...:bounce:

03 cobra toy
08-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Ok, one question. What kind of problems did the first and second run cars have. Were they big problems that happened often, would warrenty cover them. I think my mom is really serious. I=Excited...:bounce:

3 years/36K miles

Ford has a fix for most of the problems....Just don't install any mods :rolleyes:

Codes
08-27-2004, 05:37 PM
3 years/36K miles

Ford has a fix for most of the problems....Just don't install any mods :rolleyes:
I dont think we were planning on it for a while, anyone have any experience or know what kind of problems might come up. Thanks guys -Cody