PDA

View Full Version : Rotors to a good home

BigRedMachine
08-27-2004, 10:57 AM
I recently replaced my rotors with slotted ones, and was going to toss my old ones (front and rear) but I thought if anyone was interested, they could have them. Sorry no pics, for some reason I'm not allowed to post attachments so I can e-mail pics if wanted.

Stock rotors off my 96. Been on the car since I bought it two years ago so I don't know how much life they have left, just pay for shipping and they're yours. :D

I'm in the Northern VA area.

Mystic_Cobra
08-29-2004, 10:55 PM
Depending on where you live, I may come look at them.
I have spare set of rears, but if the fronts are in better shape than mine, I'll take them.

I live in Centreville and make the trip to Vienna regularly.

Jimmy

BigRedMachine
08-30-2004, 10:01 AM
Hey Jimmy,

It's Ryan, we met in OC that one weekend last year. The rotors are in alright condition, not brand new or anything. I don't know much about brake systems so I couldn't tell you if they are worth putting on a car or not, but your more than welcome to stop by and take a look at them. Like I said, I have no use for them since I replaced mine with the slotted ones because I needed new brakes. Just let me know when you want to stop by.

I'm in Woodbridge now near Potomac Mills mall

Mystic_Cobra
10-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey Ryan,
I'd like to come pick up those rotors if you still have them. Shoot me an email at mustangresource@hotmail.com

thanks,
Jimmy Bost