PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any comments on the www.rpmoutlet.com packages?

cpu77
08-27-2004, 08:03 PM
I am thinking of buying the option E kit plus a exhaust kit for my 2003 SVT. What do you guys think my goal is 500whp. I am also thinking of doing there blower mod. I did a search and did not find any comments about this option e kit.

Thanks Guys
Ralph

gnxs
08-30-2004, 02:02 PM
I am thinking of buying the option E kit plus a exhaust kit for my 2003 SVT. What do you guys think my goal is 500whp. I am also thinking of doing there blower mod. I did a search and did not find any comments about this option e kit.

Thanks Guys
Ralph
I'd ask if they're swap out the throttle body in the "E" package for a catback if money is an issue. Most people have gotten much improved throttle response, but little to no HP from a throttle body upgrade.

Also, make sure you do your research before choosing a ported blower.

lorahcobra
09-04-2004, 07:59 PM
I like them! They seem to fully research what they sell and their prices are as good as anybody's...better than most! We are thinking seriously about having the blower/intake port & polish done.

cobra2112
10-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Just purchased the "E" Kit today with all the goodies. I'll let you know how it turns out. I should have it all on by the weekend and a dyno run by the next. Just curious how the car will hold up (motor, trans, rear etc.) to the extra hp. Let the fun begin!!!:bounce:

SVTcobra04
10-04-2004, 10:28 PM
it should hold up fine.the t-56 is a very strong trans and the engine is pretty strong to ive heard.ive read though that the IRS is breakage prone.

NewFoundPower
10-05-2004, 11:47 AM
I am also very interested to see your hp gains. 121 rwhp is pretty amazing from that kit. Call me skeptical but that seems really high. Some superchargers don't give that much hp but if it works, I'll be the next person to get one.:D

-D-

Travis
10-06-2004, 12:37 AM
im about to order the basani xpipe and the borla stingers from them.. they have good prices

NewFoundPower
10-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Any results yet?

-D-

cobra2112
10-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Well I finally got the E kit from RPMOUTLET and I am very happy with the results. Except the larger throttle body was on back order.:mad: So I put the pully, idler pully, new belt and reflashed the ECU in about 2 hours. The predator tuner worked flawlessly. Very easy to use. Now for the power increase, soon as you hit the boost it feels like a shot of NOS. :thumbsup: The car just screams to redline in a hurry. Now with all the added power my rear tires break loose like I am driving in the rain. I also forgot to tell you guys i'm still running stock exhaust and I already have the K&N CAI. So that will keep from the kits full performance. I will hopefully get a dyno run in soon. I'll keep you posted. :bounce:

NewFoundPower
10-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Cool. Sounds like a good investment so far. Can't wait to see the dyno results.

-D-

cobra2112
10-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Just a little info on rpmoutlet. Great prices on there stuff but they will tell you that the parts are in stock so you will order and guess what....... there on back order and expecting them in soon. I've been waiting for my parts (2 different orders) and no show. So if you don't care when you get your parts this is the place to go. :mad:

Big T
10-20-2004, 11:44 PM
I ordered my 2.8 pulley and aux idler kit from them. Very satisfied with the products and got them in 3 days. The only thing that was a little aggravating was that they did not send the bar to hold the pulley puller still. I rigged it with a pipe that I had in my garage.

Lthl Venom 03
10-22-2004, 03:13 AM
DO NOT buy from RPMoutlet! :mad: there are many horror stories about that place. Theres a chance you may or may not get screwed but the fact is that many fellow cobra owners have had countless problems with that place. If we stick together, nature will hopefully take its course. :D Not only will this make service an issue in competition amongst vendors but it will make sure the good vendors who care about their customers get what they deserve. :thumbsup:

heres a couple of stories....
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=133396

like someone in that post said, the search on svtperformance.com doesn't work but there are COUNTLESS complaints about the RPM outlet.

InfamousSVT
11-04-2004, 02:37 AM
I ordered some things from them and it's on track to arrive on Thursday! This is the first time I've ever ordered from them, but I guess I'll see later today if it was a good investment or not!

Thanks for the heads up though! Wish I would have read this tread earlier!

Butcher
11-04-2004, 05:32 AM
They did me right. I ordered like 1800.00 from them, everything came in properly, on time except some pulleys, which they followed up on within 3 days, should be no probs.:thumbsup:

Jimmie

gnxs
11-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Well I finally got the E kit from RPMOUTLET and I am very happy with the results. Except the larger throttle body was on back order.:mad: So I put the pully, idler pully, new belt and reflashed the ECU in about 2 hours. The predator tuner worked flawlessly. Very easy to use. Now for the power increase, soon as you hit the boost it feels like a shot of NOS. :thumbsup: The car just screams to redline in a hurry. Now with all the added power my rear tires break loose like I am driving in the rain. I also forgot to tell you guys i'm still running stock exhaust and I already have the K&N CAI. So that will keep from the kits full performance. I will hopefully get a dyno run in soon. I'll keep you posted. :bounce:
Sounds good. If you're using the stock predator pulley tune, I recommend getting a custom tune for it. My RWTD tune got me 30+ rwhp and 25+ ft lb tq over the stock predator tune.

cobra2112
11-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Just got back from the dyno and she has 450rwhp and 468rwtq with the package "E" installed from rpmoutlet. They clam 110 hp increase! Oh well, I'm still happy with the numbers............next on the list is wheel hop control. :thumbsup: