PDA

View Full Version : New Ride

Codes
08-29-2004, 04:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/ARRRLISSA/100_0536.jpg

Well, I found the car and my parents decided to buy it. It is a 2003 Mustang Cobra 10th Ann. It is uber nice. My parents are really excited about joining the club, I think I am going to get some Euro rims for my car so they can be twins (kind of). Pick it up Friday...w00t!! (yea, thats mine in the background...twins:woot: )

Edit: Its not just their car, it is actually a family car...so that means I can drive it just as much as they can:bounce: ...ohhhhh right:D

Firme
08-29-2004, 04:34 PM
That is AWESOME man. I am glad they decided to get it. I wonder how many times thats gonna get snuk out.

:D

Here is the membership form (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/forms/SCMCMembershipApplication.pdf) :thumbsup:

Congrats to ya'll its a beuat

97CasperCobra
08-29-2004, 04:52 PM
I love both your rides Cody. Very nice and would be my first pick on either of the Cobras or Focus. Can't wait to see it and meet you man.....hopefully ya'll will join us on the Austin Cruise. :thumbsup:

Carl G
08-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Way to go Cody, tell your parents we look forward to meeting them and have them come out to our meets. Dont knock that SVT Focus its a sweet ride :thumbsup:

Codes
08-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, it was my stories I told about the meet that actually got them this interested (they have never done anything like this, they are both really really practical people and they would never dream of having a pleasure car...until now). Definantly going on the Austin cruise, it will be either me and the parents taking both cars or me in either the Cobra or the Focus. They are both really really excited about joining. Thanks again guys, so when the next meet...got to show off the new toy:thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
08-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys, it was my stories I told about the meet that actually got them this interested (they have never done anything like this, they are both really really practical people and they would never dream of having a pleasure car...until now). Definantly going on the Austin cruise, it will be either me and the parents taking both cars or me in either the Cobra or the Focus. They are both really really excited about joining. Thanks again guys, so when the next meet...got to show off the new toy:thumbsup:

Now let's see if we can get them on the track (TWS) ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Codes
08-29-2004, 09:40 PM
I am really pushing for it...we will see. I would love to see it on the track.

97CasperCobra
08-29-2004, 09:41 PM
I am really pushing for it...we will see. I would love to see it on the track.

at LEAST get them to come up......they can go for a few rides. :cool:

03 cobra toy
08-29-2004, 09:46 PM
at LEAST get them to come up......they can go for a few rides. :cool:

Note to self: Get some :barf: bags :rotf: :rotf:

Codes
08-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Haha, my dad is hardcore. He grew up during Muscle car era time, he raced everything. My mom on the other hand grew up in Pasadena, she might ride, but she wouldnt drive. Next meet we come too, you guys be sure to push for it too...k.

93KingCobra
08-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Cody that is sweet man!! Silver just looks PIMP with those wheels :thumbsup: Tell the Family congrats...

Codes
08-30-2004, 03:08 PM
Cody that is sweet man!! Silver just looks PIMP with those wheels :thumbsup: Tell the Family congrats...
Thanks, will do. At first I was a tad iffy on whether it would look good, but it looks fantastic imo. Thanks for the comments guys. Look forward to the next meet.

03 cobra toy
08-30-2004, 03:28 PM
Haha, my dad is hardcore. He grew up during Muscle car era time, he raced everything. My mom on the other hand grew up in Pasadena, she might ride, but she wouldnt drive. Next meet we come too, you guys be sure to push for it too...k.

I wasn't talking about your Dad...JoeJ had a kid BLOW his lunch all over his car...Every time I take someone for a ride I think about that...

Codes
08-30-2004, 04:51 PM
I wasn't talking about your Dad...JoeJ had a kid BLOW his lunch all over his car...Every time I take someone for a ride I think about that...
Ohhh ok.:rotf: I was wondering who yall were talking about, I just assumed it was my parents...didnt know why since you guys dont know them. But I got it now...wow, I guess people should ride in these cars on the track before they eat lunch:)

JBoden
08-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Congrates on the new Cobra. Hope your parents enjoy, look forward to meeting them soon.