PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Joe Myer's Car show. October 31st!

Firme
09-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Yes gang, its that time of the Year again.

We will be having our 3rd Annual Joe Myers Car show on HALLOWEEN!!! October 31st, 2004.

This show is a Cobra and ALL FORD show. Meaning that there will be different classes for different years and style Cobra's, AS WELL as all Fords.

This show has grown every year, so we look forward to breaking last years numbers of 59 cars.

Mark your calendars!

Feel free to wear a costume to the show as we are planning on having an award for best costume.

EVENT Details can be found here (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/04/jms04/index.htm).

REGISTRATION FORM (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/pdfs/jms04/SCC_3rd_JM_Carshow04.pdf)

Levi
09-08-2004, 02:37 PM
We could do an Open Track display showing off our Track Events, people and there cars. Need a coupe R's like Andy and Larrys.

We could flip Davids upside down and show off the undercarriage :rotf: .
Delrin :drool:

jimmysidecarr
09-09-2004, 09:27 PM
We could do an Open Track display showing off our Track Events, people and there cars. Need a coupe R's like Andy and Larrys.

We could flip Davids upside down and show off the undercarriage :rotf: .
Delrin :drool:

Excellent idea!!!!
Videos!
Mirrors under the cars would be cool!!!!
One wheel off the front to show off the "ALL MEAT/NO FILLER" Brakes, lines, brake cooling hoses, and suspension "goodies"!!
"And this ladies and gentlemen, is or take "no prisoners" OPEN TRACK SECTION!!!"
Jimmy :thumbsup:

Codes
09-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I am pretty sure I will be there, if my dad is in town (hunting season starts soon by that time) then we will probably bring both the Focus and the Cobra. If its just me, I will probably bring the Cobra. Hope to see yous guys there.

JBoden
09-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Too Cool Cody - love to meet your family. This is way better than hunting. :rolleyes:

Twice Bitten
09-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Too Cool Cody - love to meet your family. This is way better than hunting. :rolleyes:

Thems is fighten werds :mad: :D

Codes
09-10-2004, 12:37 AM
I know, I agree. I love the outdoors and such (not a huge hunter) but when hunting season comes around, we dont see my dad at all. Work during the week, hung during the weekend. My mom might tag along just to see what goin on, otherwise, unless I can get my gf to come along, ill be goin it alone. The family will start going to more things though, that is one of the reasons they bought the car.

03 cobra toy
09-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Excellent idea!!!!
Videos!
Mirrors under the cars would be cool!!!!
One wheel off the front to show off the "ALL MEAT/NO FILLER" Brakes, lines, brake cooling hoses, and suspension "goodies"!!
"And this ladies and gentlemen, is or take "no prisoners" OPEN TRACK SECTION!!!"

Toooo much work... :(

97CasperCobra
09-10-2004, 12:07 PM
If there's a....."Don't let this happen to your Cobra" class....I'll enter. :p ;)

The Cobra's seen better days, but I may just get it shiney(on what paint is left on the car) enough to enter.

Firme
09-10-2004, 12:22 PM
If there's a....."Don't let this happen to your Cobra" class....I'll enter. :p ;)

The Cobra's seen better days, but I may just get it shiney(on what paint is left on the car) enough to enter.

I feel the same way, my Dailly Driver has so many rock chips, and battle scars from the 5th, that its not a good competitor, be she will get spit shined and enter to support the club.
:thumbsup:

msmap
09-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Maybe there should be a new class initiated for "tired" Cobras, those that are true daily drivers. Could check the mileage, say around 10K or so per year, ie a 2001 should have almost 30k on it to be a daily driver. Just a thought and my .02 worth :bounce:

03 cobra toy
09-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Maybe there should be a new class initiated for "tired" Cobras, those that are true daily drivers. Could check the mileage, say around 10K or so per year, ie a 2001 should have almost 30k on it to be a daily driver. Just a thought and my .02 worth :bounce:

What about track miles????? :rotf: :D

Mephisto
09-10-2004, 06:30 PM
What about an '03 with 30k. Will we have a "road & track" class?

How about a special award for most damage caused while getting your car worked on ? :(

msmap
09-10-2004, 09:45 PM
A track warrior class would be cool for you guys :thumbsup:

Firme
09-10-2004, 11:16 PM
next thing you know, you guys will be wanting an Auto-X course in between the show cars... :eek:

:rotf:

JBoden
09-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Now your talking Firme :bounce:

we can squeeze it in somewhere - ya think? :rolleyes:

msmap
09-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Could always set up an auto cross exhibition so you can show people what fun you all have. A short course thru the new cars would be cool :p

Carl G
09-12-2004, 06:23 PM
next thing you know, you guys will be wanting an Auto-X course in between the show cars... :eek:

That works for me :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
09-23-2004, 04:02 AM
you need a class for the 'EXTREMELY TIRED' STANGS. LOL :rolleyes:
I could win that hands down. lol.
Edmond, got your PM. Check your email.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Topless In Tex
09-27-2004, 03:38 AM
:cool:
Edmond, sent out my email for my judges. Sent it to you too, check your email.. I am really looking forward to seeing ya'll again. Its an HONOR to judge ya'lls cars!~ NEVER an easy job, but it sure is fun~ ;)
We'll see you on the 31st!
We will be at HRP in Baytown, this Sat and Sunday, judging the MOPAR show. There should be some really nice rides out there. If ya'll can, come and check it out. This will be a new expierience for us....JUDGING ALL MOPARS!!!!!!! :D LOL :o But, I KNOW it will be awesome! They do thier judging VERY different then what we are used to, but I'm sure my team will adapt!
Here is the flier.... if I can download it. If ya'll want to get out, and just check out some racing, and the Car Show, come see us~
Take Care~!
CC

cobltng
10-09-2004, 06:56 PM
:D So when do you expect to have the Entry Form posted? Sound's like a lot of folks would like to have a daily driver class that really means something. Any $$ in it to cover you guy's this year?? I may bring some Halloween Candy if that will help.

Firme
10-09-2004, 08:02 PM
:D So when do you expect to have the Entry Form posted? Sound's like a lot of folks would like to have a daily driver class that really means something. Any $$ in it to cover you guy's this year?? I may bring some Halloween Candy if that will help.

:doh2:

ask and ye shall receive

CAR SHOW ENTRY FORM (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/pdfs/jms04/SCC_3rd_JM_Carshow04.pdf)

The car show is sponsored by Joe Myer's this year :thumbsup:

Lthl Venom 03
10-11-2004, 06:48 AM
will there be a prize for best costume? i think i wanna dress my car up as a ricer :D

msmap
10-11-2004, 10:00 AM
will there be a prize for best costume? i think i wanna dress my car up as a ricer :D

:rotf: that is a good one!

Firme
10-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Yes there will be a prize for best costume. We are working out the details as to what it will be. If anyone would like to help do the costume/theme part of the show, let us know.

cobltng
10-25-2004, 05:41 PM
;) Barb & I have assembled a SVT based display around a large pumpkin.( Recent news may cause us to change this to a very large Lemon ) Anyway all this is a part of our Lightning display and as such we are pretty well commited to what we have. We did a dry run set up last Friday and it looks pretty darn good,Read weird. We also will be wearing Halloween shirts and maybe some makeup. If we win something ...great. It would be nice if the prize was candy or something we could just giveaway to some Children at the show. Whatever

Codes
10-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Hey guys, my internet is down once again and I am at work (shhhhh). Me and dad are really excited about this, I think mom is coming to and I might even con my GF into joining us (or my mom might use the "oh please you need to be there to entertain me" card:D ). We got our Zaino stuff today and are really really excited. See you guys there.

Firme
10-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey guys, my internet is down once again and I am at work (shhhhh). Me and dad are really excited about this, I think mom is coming to and I might even con my GF into joining us (or my mom might use the "oh please you need to be there to entertain me" card:D ). We got our Zaino stuff today and are really really excited. See you guys there.

Sweet Cody, it will be a good ole time

Codes
10-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey guys, my dad says it might rain all weekend. Anyone else hear this? Dont really wanna get the cars ready and then have no place to take them to show how purty they are.

03 cobra toy
10-28-2004, 06:45 PM
rain rain stay away.... :rotf:

Firme
10-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Hey guys, my dad says it might rain all weekend. Anyone else hear this? Dont really wanna get the cars ready and then have no place to take them to show how purty they are.

been watching it like a hawk actually codes.... hoping the rain will stay away from the dealership

97CasperCobra
10-28-2004, 09:42 PM

I'm getting the car ready anyways. Time I started to care again about this HUGE payment I make every month. :D

Get ready to see a CLEAN Casper. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
10-28-2004, 09:59 PM
About time!!! :cool:

jimmysidecarr
10-28-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm getting the car ready anyways. Time I started to care again about this HUGE payment I make every month. :D

Get ready to see a CLEAN Casper. :thumbsup:

Last time the car looked unbelievably........ SWEET!!!

94-98s are just as worthy as the others of a little TLC:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-28-2004, 10:44 PM
About time!!! :cool:

I know right...let's hope Mother Nature lets me show it off!!! :thumbsup:

Last time the car looked unbelievably........ SWEET!!!

you ain't seen anything yet. ;) :D

even bought a few mods to show off. :thumbsup:

msmap
10-28-2004, 11:42 PM
94-98s are just as worthy as the others of a little TLC:thumbsup:

Ya darn tootin', they are :moon:

All cobras are created equal, some just a little faster than others!

Firme
10-29-2004, 12:32 AM
.... some just a little faster than others!

:thumbsup: those are called Mineral Gray Clearcoat :jk:

97CasperCobra
10-29-2004, 09:42 AM
:thumbsup: those are called Mineral Gray Clearcoat :jk:

:bs:

When's that trip to HRP again. ;)

97CasperCobra
10-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Chance of rain is down to 20% :bounce: :banana:

...now the looong process of getting my car back to "show quality". :(

Mrs TwiceBitten
10-29-2004, 04:13 PM
Good luck to everyone at the Car Show. We've got chores that we need to finish in Galveston before out-of-state family arrives next week. We look forward to seeing the pictures and hope the rain stays away for everyone! :cool:

97CasperCobra
10-29-2004, 04:20 PM
We've got chores that we need to finish in Galveston before out-of-state family arrives next week.

Grrreeaaaatttt...now who's gonna draw the raffle prizes. :(

Firme
10-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Good luck to everyone at the Car Show. We've got chores that we need to finish in Galveston before out-of-state family arrives next week. We look forward to seeing the pictures and hope the rain stays away for everyone! :cool:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:( :( :( :(

I am sure we can find volunteers to get the R to the show :D :(

LadyCobra01'
10-29-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm ready!! Didn't get to mail in my reg form early!!:banghead:

Cya,
Kim

Firme
10-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm ready!! Didn't get to mail in my reg form early!!:banghead:

Cya,
Kim

S'ok most people turn them in day of :)

cobltng
10-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Partly cloudy,mild conditions,no rain. One lightning ,One Cobra ready to go. Got rained on last Sunday twice at Hooters Willowbrook. Dried it off and tried again,rained again,dried again. Barb got best of show with the GT. Thats two in a row.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
10-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Barb got best of show with the GT. Thats two in a row.

Congrats John.....that car's a beauty. Can't wait to see you guys...and the cars....it's been too long. ;)

Codes
10-30-2004, 04:35 PM
We are out guys, not enough time to get the cars ready. To much **** to do. We will see you guys laters.

Firme
10-30-2004, 05:04 PM
We are out guys, not enough time to get the cars ready. To much **** to do. We will see you guys laters.

:doubt: dang

sorry to hear that Cody

03 cobra toy
10-30-2004, 06:37 PM

Bla Bla Bla.....Get your ass out there and clean your car :mad: You have time! :D :rotf:

msmap
10-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Bla Bla Bla.....Get your ass out there and clean your car :mad: You have time! :D :rotf:

Yea, we've been known to work till 2 or 3 in the am to get ready for a show. You only have to do one car, too, ya know :p Hope ya change your mind.

Evilcartman
10-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Yea, we've been known to work till 2 or 3 in the am to get ready for a show. You only have to do one car, too, ya know :p Hope ya change your mind.

I just spent all day since 9am working on the car. Going to eat with Barry then I have to come back and polish off the Zaino since it will be past the 2 hour mark. Hope the rain does stay clear.

93KingCobra
10-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I just spent all day since 9am working on the car. Going to eat with Barry then I have to come back and polish off the Zaino since it will be past the 2 hour mark. Hope the rain does stay clear.

Me too , I have been at it since 9am also. I have waxed(Zaino) 2 Cobras and got my new goodies installed for the car show.... :D

See ya'll there bright and early if I get up in time I am SOOOO tired :( :(

Bartman01
10-30-2004, 11:16 PM
I'll be there late. Figure I won't be able to leave the house until about 10am at the earliest. Save me a spot.

msmap
10-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Will someone be selling food there?

Evilcartman
10-30-2004, 11:56 PM
I plan to leave here about 8am so that should put me there about 8:15. Jason (BGR) is bringing his red '93. He spent the day cleaning it also. I need to save him a spot next to me because he will be a little late.

Firme
10-31-2004, 02:21 AM
Will someone be selling food there?

We have a guy showing up at 10 a.m.

He will provide Hot Dogs and Soft Drink free of charge.

Evilcartman
10-31-2004, 09:00 AM
Damn I forgot about DST. I ready an hour early.

93KingCobra
10-31-2004, 08:01 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody I had a blast...

And who would have thought I would have won 1st place B/C there were so many nice cars there... :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-31-2004, 08:04 PM
And who would have thought I would have won 1st place B/C there were so many nice cars there... :thumbsup:

Congrats Phil....see....you need to enter more car shows. :thumbsup:

How'd everyone else do?? Hope it was a good turnout...looked like the weather was nice. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
10-31-2004, 10:38 PM
That was a GREAT CAR SHOW!!!!!
Good turn out...
Really cool cars...
Really cool people...

That being said.......
Car shows are not really my thing(from a guy with a Mystichrome.....yea right :doubt: ..... )
Too much work......"oh no!..... is that another pine needle?!?!"
And not enough adrenalin.....(That's right........I'm spoiled by TWS)

I felt a little guilty with my tied for third in the ........."what???...Huh??? group"....

A lot of people had some very personalized, and nicely done up(super clean) rides...

I show up and I got the "hood mod", and brake cooling hoses.... and this really "strange paint" that came on the car.... and so it gets noticed...
I just hope nobody is pissed... cause, I have not done any where near the work on mine, as the beauties I saw today!!!!
AND Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!

AGAIN................ SCMC...................
NICE JOB!!!!!!

and for those wondering if it is possible to capture "all the colors in just one shot"............
NO!!!.....near as I can tell .....no you can't
But you can get a lot of them with a little practice..... so don't feel bad(took me a lot of trys too)
Here is one of my favorites(at dusk)...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Mystichrome%20SVT%20Cobra%202004/JimmysJewel.jpg
Thanks to everyone involved!!!!
Damn!.....We got a great bunch of really nice folks here!!!
Be sure and check out GRIDMOVES.COM..... for all the latest super cool dance club moves.............LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Gridmoves.jpg
Jimmy ;)

msmap
10-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Beautiful day, great company, nice seeing friends that haven't been seen in a while, that's what car shows are for :cool:

Lthl Venom 03
11-01-2004, 12:52 AM
:( man i was really looking forward to coming out and checkin out all those nice cars... but unfortunately i wasn't able to wake up on time thanks to a party last night :cheers: :zz:

Phil so what was ur suprise mod? Does it bling and do you have pics? :D :bounce:

Levi
11-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Be sure and check out GRIDMOVES.COM..... for all the latest super cool dance club moves.............LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Gridmoves.jpg
Jimmy ;)

03 cobra toy
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Great Car Show!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
11-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Great Day, Great Friends (most I haven't seen in awhile! :( ) and Great Lookin Cars!! Can't wait to use my Dyno at Houston Performance!! :thumbsup:

Kim

Firme
11-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Great Day, Great Friends (most I haven't seen in awhile! :( ) and Great Lookin Cars!! Can't wait to use my Dyno at Houston Performance!! :thumbsup:

Kim

you know what that means... you need to get ANOTHER mod for the December Dyno Day... :D

97CasperCobra
11-01-2004, 05:17 PM
So uh....what were the final numbers and how'd our members do?? That's what I get for missing it huh?? :(

Arch Angel
11-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Good to see many of you again. Great looking cars out there. :thumbsup:

Firme
11-01-2004, 05:58 PM
We had 54 cars showing I think, gotta check the number. Which was good considering how many people canceled. We also had a TON of spectators..

and a 1920's Model A ford that was AWESOME

Good to see many of you again. Great looking cars out there. :thumbsup:

I agree :bounce: nice to see you man... I still think you should have showed... you would have had alot of :drool:s

Arch Angel
11-01-2004, 06:53 PM
I agree :bounce: nice to see you man... I still think you should have showed... you would have had alot of :drool:sI would have had to clean it & after getting pounded this morning from the rain, I'm glad I didn't spend my w/e doing that. :D

John Chingasos
11-01-2004, 07:15 PM
I would have had to clean it & after getting pounded this morning from the rain, I'm glad I didn't spend my w/e doing that. :D

You need to get a beater

Arch Angel
11-01-2004, 11:31 PM
You need to get a beaterSays the man with a different car for each day of the week.

cobrabitn
11-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah I agree with John.... get a beater! I have a 94 Cobra Coupe for my daily driver! Much better then a Honda, right Chingy? :) As I always say.... "Three Cobras are better then none!"

;)

ORANGE CRUSH
11-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Man, did I have a blast. Good to see everyone, really great car show. Thanks to Barry for putting the pumkin on the Cobra. I couldn't believe I won my class and best display. Thanks everyone for the votes.:thumbsup:

Firme
11-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Man, did I have a blast. Good to see everyone, really great car show. Thanks to Barry for putting the pumkin on the Cobra. I couldn't believe I won my class and best display. Thanks everyone for the votes.:thumbsup:

You made a great pumpkin dude :thumbsup:

on a side note

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I haven't even gotten to look at my pics from the show. During the awards ceremony, I got called into work for an emergency due to a major upgrade this weekend, so i high tailed it as soon as we wrapped up, stayed at work till 11 p.m. before I could leave and go home, got up an back up to work early this morning, and am still at work now... and MIGHT get to leave before midnight if this server comes up, only to be back up here at 7 :mad: :mad: all because of a vendor...

John Chingasos
11-02-2004, 12:28 AM

Welcome to the boards and hopefully to the club. What a way to get started...... :D

Oh yeah

I AM OUT...................LATE

John Chingasos
11-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Yeah I agree with John.... get a beater! I have a 94 Cobra Coupe for my daily driver! Much better then a Honda, right Chingy? :) As I always say.... "Three Cobras are better then none!"

;)

Hey...my Honda gets like 40 Miles per gallon.........and I dont care what happens to it or where I park it. You would be surprise how much better I sleep knowing my babies are always sound asleep. I would like a beater pony car though.............

cobrabitn
11-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Okay, I call it a beater but it is still well taken care of and I take up two spaces at work so none of those dummies can open their doors on it. :rotf:

cobltng
11-02-2004, 11:59 AM
:D Edmund, just wanted to say you guy's put on one of the best shows we have been in this year. You really had your act together. Thanks to you Jim,Jackie,Annie and all involved. Uh O, gotta go the guy from the model A club just called, say's he needs help installing the Tri-AX shifter. I don't think I can be of much help.

Firme
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
:D Edmund, just wanted to say you guy's put on one of the best shows we have been in this year. You really had your act together. Thanks to you Jim,Jackie,Annie and all involved. Uh O, gotta go the guy from the model A club just called, say's he needs help installing the Tri-AX shifter. I don't think I can be of much help.

Thanks John :thumbsup: also, Deb helped out alot. I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves :) You guys really know how shine up that paint

the guy with the Model A Ford was real nice. That car was so clean and well restored, I couldn't believe my eyes when he rolled in.

Topless In Tex
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Good to see everyone again. Its been a while. I hope everyone was pleased w/ the judging. It's never easy judging so many new, nice Stangs and Cobras.
If ya'll ever want to come out this way one weekend. We have a nice little Cruise at the Chic Filet in Kemah on Sat. nights. Be cool to have alot of you come out.
I'm thinking everyones cars should be nice and spotted up from this sucky weather we've had the past couple of days. I'm ready to see the sun....
Take Care!
John, I'm sure you could handle the Tri Ax! I put mine in myself! :thumbsup:

Firme
11-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Christine,

A big THANK YOU :thumbsup: to you and John F. and the rest of the Judges. Y'all are top notch, and I want you to know that we received a ton of compliments on our judges. You are a big part of our show success.

Thanks,

Edmond

Andy M
11-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Edmond, et al,

Sorry for not showing up in support of the club this time around. I had other things going on this past weekend which kept me from participating. Besides, the R is still sitting inside the garage full of track debris from our TWS event, and it would not have been cleaned and detailed to show anyway.

So, are the results posted somewhere??? how was the turnout?

Firme
11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Edmond, et al,

Sorry for not showing up in support of the club this time around. I had other things going on this past weekend which kept me from participating. Besides, the R is still sitting inside the garage full of track debris from our TWS event, and it would not have been cleaned and detailed to show anyway.

So, are the results posted somewhere??? how was the turnout?

Andy, we missed ya. I had a few people come up and ask where the R's were (Lane and Larry didn't show either). Our Turnout was pretty good. A few less entries than last year, but we had a bunch of people cancel due to weather or not being able to make it. We had ALOT of spectators as well.

I hope to have the pics up today.

Edmond

BGR
11-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Andy, we missed ya. I had a few people come up and ask where the R's were (Lane and Larry didn't show either). Our Turnout was pretty good. A few less entries than last year, but we had a bunch of people cancel due to weather or not being able to make it. We had ALOT of spectators as well.

I hope to have the pics up today.

Edmond

are you going to place the pics in this thread?

97CasperCobra
11-09-2004, 01:10 AM
are you going to place the pics in this thread?

:dunno:

...right after he gets the Austin cruise pics/video AND the TWS pics/video. :p

Just playin :edmond:

:side:

cobltng
11-20-2004, 03:11 PM
:D Good to see everyone again. Its been a while. I hope everyone was pleased w/ the judging. It's never easy judging so many new, nice Stangs and Cobras.
If ya'll ever want to come out this way one weekend. We have a nice little Cruise at the Chic Filet in Kemah on Sat. nights. Be cool to have alot of you come out.
I'm thinking everyones cars should be nice and spotted up from this sucky weather we've had the past couple of days. I'm ready to see the sun....
Take Care!
John, I'm sure you could handle the Tri Ax! I put mine in myself! :thumbsup:
Just kidding, I installed mine with no problems in a very short time. What I was joking about is the old guy who showed up with a "like New" honest to god Model A. Really sharpe. He won a door prize which was A new Tri-AX shifter.