PDA

View Full Version : Hate do it, but gotta sell these locally!

bluethunder
09-10-2004, 09:33 AM
I have a set of Corbeau's CR1's in blk with seat rails to fit in a fox body. these won't work with the cage I'm going with so they are up for sale.
I'd like to get $500.00 for the pair but pm me offers if interested. I can get new covers for them and they will be looking brand new and they will sell for $650.00. These were the best thing I ever bought for my car.

Let me know.

Here is what they look like! these also recline and have the holes for the racing seat belts. Not a better pair out there for the price.

http://www.hbs-performance-offroad.com/products/Interior/Corbeau/images/carrera_black.jpg

Hazman
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
I will be down for the TWS event so if anyone back east is interested I could pick them up in Oct. Putting better seats in your Cobra is a great mod that allows you to drive and not worry about sliding around in the car. :thumbsup:

bluethunder
09-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I will be down for the TWS event so if anyone back east is interested I could pick them up in Oct. Putting better seats in your Cobra is a great mod that allows you to drive and not worry about sliding around in the car. :thumbsup:

these hold you in very well.

97CasperCobra
09-10-2004, 11:05 AM
aren't these the same ones you got from Blueoval for $350?? :rolleyes:

And I'd be interested, but you had me sitting at my house with cash in hand for those rims and backed out and left me hanging. :mad:

bluethunder
09-10-2004, 03:29 PM
aren't these the same ones you got from Blueoval for $350?? :rolleyes:

And I'd be interested, but you had me sitting at my house with cash in hand for those rims and backed out and left me hanging. :mad:

Didn't get these from Blue Oval, Learn of what you speak before speaking young one!

I did however pay a little less than what I am asking but that did not include brackets, Mike, It's call Capitalism , it's how our economy works. thought you were in school to learn this stuff.? :rolleyes:

cap·i·tal·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp-tl-zm)
n.
An economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corporately owned and development is proportionate to the accumulation and reinvestment of profits gained in a free market

97CasperCobra
09-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Mike, It's call Capitalism , it's how our economy works. thought you were in school to learn this stuff.? :rolleyes:

I'm not required to take Economics....... :p

blown93cobra
09-20-2004, 04:02 PM
will those seats fit in a 95 ????????? very interested

bluethunder
09-20-2004, 06:00 PM

That's what they came out of originally!

John Chingasos
09-20-2004, 06:33 PM

Welcome to the Boards. Tell us about your car!!!!!

bluethunder
09-20-2004, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the Boards. Tell us about your car!!!!!

Thanks, It's nopt a cobra, it's blk and it still doesn't run right !

:p :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

blown93cobra
09-20-2004, 08:24 PM
i'm not sure if that post was directed to me or not from john, but i'm sure you were directing it towards my old 93 cobra, that at the first of this year a flipped end over end in a ditch and totaled the car, it had a d.s.s pro bullet with afr heads, stock cobra intake, and a vortech s trim supercharger that put down 427 at the wheels. I now have a 95 gt with a 331 stroker with eagle crank and rods with custom j e pistons, custom grind cam done by ed curtis, afr 185 heads with upgraded springs and 1.7 roller rockers, holley systemax intake 75mm throttle body anderson cold air induction, and 30#injectors. for the drivetrain i have a tko tremec 5 speed, aluminum driveshaft, subframe connectors, , megabite jr lower and upper control arms, and a mosier rear end with a lifetime warranty, and a set of 315/35/17 on my cobra r rims to help me with the traction dynoed 373 at slaters, plan on putting a vortech s trim on it soon, will try to post some pictures of it so you guys can see it, would like to go cruising with you guys some time soon :thumbsup:

Firme
09-20-2004, 08:40 PM
i'm not sure if that post was directed to me or not from john, but i'm sure you were directing it towards my old 93 cobra, that at the first of this year a flipped end over end in a ditch and totaled the car, it had a d.s.s pro bullet with afr heads, stock cobra intake, and a vortech s trim supercharger that put down 427 at the wheels. I now have a 95 gt with a 331 stroker with eagle crank and rods with custom j e pistons, custom grind cam done by ed curtis, afr 185 heads with upgraded springs and 1.7 roller rockers, holley systemax intake 75mm throttle body anderson cold air induction, and 30#injectors. for the drivetrain i have a tko tremec 5 speed, aluminum driveshaft, subframe connectors, , megabite jr lower and upper control arms, and a mosier rear end with a lifetime warranty, and a set of 315/35/17 on my cobra r rims to help me with the traction dynoed 373 at slaters, plan on putting a vortech s trim on it soon, will try to post some pictures of it so you guys can see it, would like to go cruising with you guys some time soon :thumbsup:

NIIIICE setup.

WE have the Austin Cruise this weekend and Unique Performance on 10/2