PDA

View Full Version : Am i blind? or is there no FFW Ennis thread?

Lthl Venom 03
09-11-2004, 03:24 AM
can someone point me in the right direction please... or if there isn't... then who's going?

Firme
09-11-2004, 08:56 AM
can someone point me in the right direction please... or if there isn't... then who's going?

This can be the ENNIS thread.

I was gonna go, but don't think I can now. :(

I think Phil might be going.

p.s. where have you been stranger :doubt:

93KingCobra
09-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Helllo did you even look or what???

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7143

msmap
09-11-2004, 01:10 PM
There is a bunch of peeps going from ExtremeFords.com and FordPower.net. There are threads on both. Not going to make it there this year :(

97CasperCobra
09-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Not going to make it there this year :(

Me neither. Next weekend is Homecoming weekend for the HS, and seeing how the majority of our guards are in HS, we'll be very shorthanded. Gots to work....must have mods.... :D

Lthl Venom 03
09-11-2004, 04:52 PM
This can be the ENNIS thread.

I was gonna go, but don't think I can now. :(

I think Phil might be going.

p.s. where have you been stranger :doubt:

well i was busy trying to get a ton of paper work done for school since i left it all for the last minute as usual... and i got an apartment on campus so i'm in the museum district now. does that make me closer or farther from food & starbucks :doubt: Anyhow mostly it's that i've been really low on money. :(

Lthl Venom 03
09-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Helllo did you even look or what???

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7143

thanks :D i did look but i didn't see it o.O did you get a hotel or are you staying at the track? and are you cruising over there with anyone?

93KingCobra
09-11-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm cruising with some friends and staying with them in there hotel...See you there if you are going. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
09-23-2004, 03:07 AM
I did not even know it was FFW/Ennis till the middle of the weekend. Guess it was a Chevy thing. lol. We were sailing, anyways.
How did it go? Anyone got the link to the show?
I dont feel like looking it up.
I still remember when I got best Engine out there a few years ago. That was so awesome. My most favorite trophy. :cool:
:banana:TNT:banana:

cobltng
09-23-2004, 04:52 PM
I ran into Richard Wylie at the Hooters 1960 car show last Sunday. He attended FFW Ennis on Sat. He said that except for the Racer turnout(season ending for some) It was completely dull compared to FFW at HRP.
Anyone who wants to look at the results,just go to www.funford weekend.com and click on Ennis. That should do it.
:D