PDA

View Full Version : Ashville Gang

johnbasf
09-12-2004, 11:11 AM
How are you guys doing??? Everybody dry???? :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
09-12-2004, 11:23 AM
We're dry alright! We didn't get our water back until yesterday afternoon. We've been out of water up here since Wednesday. Being without water is worse than being without electricity. Other than that the flood waters have receeded and I personally didn't have any flood damage. Thanks for asking there John! :D :thumbsup:

johnbasf
09-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Great to hear BD. How about editing my post title for me. LOL

nckissfan
09-12-2004, 09:23 PM
I was wondering the same. I saw some pictures of the railroad yard. It was completely under water. All you could see were the two bridge sides. :eek:

STANGBUM
09-13-2004, 09:34 AM
No water damage here, just tough being without water. Got water back Sat around 3:30. Went To Hendersonville yesterday to eat out, didn't trust the local restaurants. but all back to norm, a least for us. thanks for asking. :)

Big Daddy
09-13-2004, 01:02 PM
No water damage here, just tough being without water. Got water back Sat around 3:30. Went To Hendersonville yesterday to eat out, didn't trust the local restaurants. but all back to norm, a least for us. thanks for asking. :)

I made the mistake of eating in Asheville Sunday and now I'm experiencing Montezuma's revenge! :( :( :fart: :fart:

STANGBUM
09-13-2004, 03:11 PM
I made the mistake of eating in Asheville Sunday and now I'm experiencing Montezuma's revenge! :( :( :fart: :fart:

Damn, thats not good :eek:
With whats coming this weekend, the same but with stronger winds, I think we are going to fill our ice chests up and our gas grill and plan some meals that will stay good without refrigirateing them. And hope we don't loose water again, maybe just power :eek:

Big Daddy
09-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Damn, thats not good :eek:
With whats coming this weekend, the same but with stronger winds, I think we are going to fill our ice chests up and our gas grill and plan some meals that will stay good without refrigirateing them. And hope we don't loose water again, maybe just power :eek:

Sounds like an idea! I've got the grill full of gas and I'm ready to cooks some meat! I hope we don't lose either water or power! Gee wouldn't that be something??!! :D ;)