PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks for everyone at Gingerman

Cobra-R
09-20-2004, 10:24 AM
I would like to thank everyone that came to Gingerman this weekend. We had perfect weather, and even better people. I am always amazed at how everyone is always so willing to pitch in and lend a hand. Tom and I couldn't have done it without you all, thanks a million!!!

A big thanks goes to Bill Rowe for stepping in and being our lead instructor, he did a wonderful job!!!

Thanks again everyone and mark your calenders for Sept of 05. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brian

Steelgrave
09-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Your welcome:D (kidding)

Thanks for taking the time and putting forth the effort to put this event together (that goes for everybody who helped!)!!!

97whitevert
09-20-2004, 05:15 PM
if we coulda been there.... i'd have been working and running!!! :( :thumbsup: sorry that i couldn't- I kept on thinking up until thursday that I just might be able to.. :(

cobrabitn
09-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Wish I could have made it but you did an outstanding job Brian! I knew you were a little unsure at first but everything turned out great. I'd like to thank all of the instructors, event organizers, and participants for making this event a successful event in the fun factor! A special thank you to the SCMC members that pitched in and helped out without the slightest hint of a grumble. That's what makes these events so fun, we all work together so we can all have a great time.

It's because of members like you all that we keep this event going each year! I hope you will have a great time next year as we get our 2005 event schedule together in the next month or so.

Best to all,

Tony

redsnake99
09-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Thanks, Brian, Tom, all the others who really mad e this a fantastic event. If you would just let others know how to make that excellent weather.

I'm back home after 16 hours driving, thinking again about an extra set of wheels with slicks. I saw what a difference they made this past weekend, lots of practice at giving point-by's.

:thumbsup:

NJ2000R
09-20-2004, 11:49 PM
yep, thanks again guys, and it sure does take alot of work organizing and getting thru tech and registration, but with the amount of people helping, it was pretty painless....instructing was pretty fun....one student isnt too bad, but having 2 would be a handful....its really alot of work, and alot of hopping in and out of cars, and laps around the track! :)

I was glad to see attendance up, and hopefully grow it some more next year! :bounce:

NJ2000R
09-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks, Brian, Tom, all the others who really mad e this a fantastic event. If you would just let others know how to make that excellent weather.

I'm back home after 16 hours driving, thinking again about an extra set of wheels with slicks. I saw what a difference they made this past weekend, lots of practice at giving point-by's.

:thumbsup:

Dave, that little trailer with a toolbox and 4 tires would be the perfect solution....once you go to sticky tires, there is no going back to street tires :D