PDA

View Full Version : Some Sailing pics.

Topless In Tex
09-22-2004, 05:37 AM
Hey yall.
Man, I am so out of the loop. I hope everyone is doing well. I am gonna post some pics of our sailing. Not much happening as far as showing cars. Mine looks horrible, and the only thing I have been doing the last few months, is heading up the Judging for shows. I am heading up the judging for the MOPAR show next weekend. (First w/e in October.)

If ya'll are bored, come out to HRP next weekend :rolleyes: . lol. I am obligated for Sat. and Sunday. They should have an AWSOME turn out. Racing and showing for the MOPARS all weekend.

We had our Fall show for Space City Cruisers Labor Day W/E. I was the feature car on the shirt! I was shocked. Only took me 6 years! And, it made me feel good to know that I judged all those cars in the rain, and to see my Stang on the Tshirt. Steve was in the Gulf of Mexico, and I took his place as the head judge. Tough shoes to fill! But, I had a GREAT teacher!

Here is the Tshirt from our Fall show. And, if yall are bored, PLEASE COME TO HRP the first w/e in October. I need some FORD support. lol ;)
Here is a link to some sailing pics. I have been a LITTLE preoccupied the last 4 months. and for good reason. :D
links to pics...

http://community.webshots.com/album/189824164eJvXil

and, here is my car FINALLY featured on the shirt. W/ a POS Elcamino. uggh

I'm assuming the pic will be there. If not, I will post it later. For some reason, My Tshirt wont post. Go figure. I tried...Its not letting me...
I miss ya'll
CC :TNT:banana:TNT:

Firme
09-22-2004, 08:19 AM
dang, that looks like fun Christine :thumbsup:

Oh, and I can see the T-shirt pic.. congrats

msmap
09-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Congrats on making the front chest news!!!

cobrapace94
09-22-2004, 12:56 PM
front chest news!!!

HAHA, Too funny. They really are staring at your car, not your chest.
Cool pics sailing CC. Sailing is fun.