PDA

View Full Version : Beware of 16 year old drivers

casey99COBRA
09-25-2004, 06:45 PM
This is what happens when a 16 year old thinks he's got a fast, hot ride, and thinks he is the shizzle and pulls out in front of you. Due to this my car had to suffer. I was going to beat the guys face in till i see a little kid get out of the car. This all happened as i had 3 other people in my car going to a haunted house to enjoy the night. A good night gone bad.
(high res) http://www.ragesystems.net/svt/wreck/
Yet the kid does not get a traffic violation (ticket) which is not understandable at all... good fight! I'm out a car a week, and i'm very depressed and furious.
Oh and put on my custom plates that just arrived today! just in time aren't they? http://www.ragesystems.net/svt/wreck/svt7.jpg

97whitevert
09-25-2004, 09:55 PM
sorry this happened. glad you are ok though!

nckissfan
09-25-2004, 10:36 PM
I hate that for ya:( . I don't know what I would do, I would probably go crazy.

ausie
09-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Ouch, I hope there were no injuries. I am surpirsed that the door is steel. My 01 has composite door panels just like the hood and trunk. I would definately have the frame alighnment checked. I know I would have wanted to pulverize the other driver, but that will not solve anything. I can agree there are those out on the road that should not be driving. I had some idiot next to me who thought his VW jetta was a muscle car and wanted me to race him. I may have teased him a bit by responding with a little throttle at the traffic light. Actually my intentions were to tell him to "piss off". As the light tuned green I just sat there and he took off loosing control of his FWD as he swerved into the lane I was in. He definately would have side swiped me if I pulled out. Besides that I don't race on the city streets. Unfortunately we all seem to come across these type of people. I am sorry to see that your Cobra got damaged. I am surprised that the other driver did not get cited for wrecless driving, especially with a child on board (that is just plain stupid).