PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Mods

Codes
09-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok guys, its time to start modding the Cobra (or soon). What shops do you guys use for installs and tuning. Names and numbers and maybe websites would be great. Thanks guys.

Evilcartman
09-27-2004, 11:59 AM
My father inlaw is selling a bunch of parts. He doesn't want the Cobra modded anymore. He has a Lightning pulley, chip, Nathaniels' Cold Air Kit, Accufab T-body, long tube BBK headers and a catted Mac mid pipe. He wants me to post it on Ebay, but I would rather sell all the stuff locally. Most of the parts only have 5k miles on them.

TexasSnake
09-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Give me a buzz if I can be of any help.....281-821-3559

Codes
09-27-2004, 01:59 PM
My father inlaw is selling a bunch of parts. He doesn't want the Cobra modded anymore. He has a Lightning pulley, chip, Nathaniels' Cold Air Kit, Accufab T-body, long tube BBK headers and a catted Mac mid pipe. He wants me to post it on Ebay, but I would rather sell all the stuff locally. Most of the parts only have 5k miles on them.
Whoa, that would be awesome. We might be very interested over here.

Give me a buzz if I can be of any help.....281-821-3559
Thanks, this is going to be our first adventure in modding a car like this (well modding a car period) so we will probably need all the help we can get. Thanks guys, keep em coming.