PDA

View Full Version : MIL Eliminators

Skill
10-02-2004, 12:43 AM
When running a no-cat system the MIL eliminators must be used. If anyone who has these can tell me are there any problems involved in this?? From my understanding they are plug-n-play?? If so, any specific brand you recommend?? Thank you..............Skill

sssvtcobra
10-02-2004, 12:29 PM
Skill,

Yes, the MIL's just plug right into the O2 sensor. Then the harness just plugs right into the back of the O2 sensor. I'm not sure what brand I have on my car, but I haven't had any prolblems. I think alot of people go with the Steeda MIL's. Since you are going to be underneath there anyway I suggest taking a look at your O2 sensors. Just make sure that the ceramic inside is not broken. You can check for that just by taking them out of the bung's and shaking them to check for anything rattling.

Hope this helps
Jeff

LG2004Redfire
10-03-2004, 12:40 AM
you will also need the MIL extensions as well

kilroy
10-19-2004, 04:35 AM
When running a no-cat system the MIL eliminators must be used. If anyone who has these can tell me are there any problems involved in this?? From my understanding they are plug-n-play?? If so, any specific brand you recommend?? Thank you..............Skill
Or, the back two O2 sensors may be tuned out with chip or Predator...Assuming this to be one of your first mods - but for future reference when you get silly with pulleys & such,:thumbsup: just ask your tuner to knock off the rear O2s...