PDA

View Full Version : New Track Tires and Wheels

Carl G
10-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Well I decided on the wheels I wanted for the Street and show. Ordered online today. Bought the 10th anniversary wheels . I think they will look good on the black 03. Also got the Nitto 555 R'2s for road racing. They will go on the old rims for the Texas Mile and our TWS event. Will put Michelin's Pilot series on new wheels for the Autorama. Cant wait for next weekend :thumbsup:

Codes
10-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Well I decided on the wheels I wanted for the Street and show. Ordered online today. Bought the 10th anniversary wheels . I think they will look good on the black 03. Also got the Nitto 555 R'2s for road racing. They will go on the old rims for the Texas Mile and our TWS event. Will put Michelin's Pilot series on new wheels for the Autorama. Cant wait for next weekend :thumbsup:
Awesome dude, speaking of autorama...what is going on with that. Did I dream up someone saying the club might be in it?

Jesse99
10-03-2004, 12:56 AM
Awesome :thumbsup: I bet those wheels are going to look great.. Post some pics when you get the new wheels put on..

John Chingasos
10-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Awesome dude, speaking of autorama...what is going on with that. Did I dream up someone saying the club might be in it?

Details to come soon.....................

jimmysidecarr
10-04-2004, 01:14 AM

Carl .....
I'm pretty sure the 10th wheels are at least 1 pound lighter than stockers....
Unsprung weight advantage!!!!
Excellent choice for a track wheel also......(if you haven't all ready mounted them)
:thumbsup:

Jimmy :thumbsup: