PDA

View Full Version : StangBang Video

Arch Angel
06-16-2004, 02:27 AM
StangBang is an event that takes place once a year. Mustangs from around the country come to Houston for a 3-Day weekend.

Friday: A cruise to Galveston Beach (we had 100+ cars this year)
Saturday: AutoCross
Sunday: Houston Raceway Park (Drag Strip)

Ok this is my VERY FIRST video so bear with me. The video is sorta large (50.1 MB) because I didn't want to compromise on the video quality. It may take a little while to download it, but it took me 9 hours of work to make it.

Enjoy! :)

Right Click Save As:

www.fordpower.net/sb04.mpg (http://www.fordpower.net/sb04.mpg)

It won't be online for long cause it takes up a lot of bandwith so get it while you can.

Mods: If you feel that this needs to be moved to the Picture / Video Section, I have no problem with that.

Firme
06-16-2004, 02:57 AM
Nick, that is a SWEET video. Good music and nice editing. Good job man :thumbsup:

There is even a couple scenes with me in it :cool:

we'll leave this in this forum so the locals can see it, then I will move it to the "Pics and Video" later for the late comers.

Arch Angel
06-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Nick, that is a SWEET video. Good music and nice editing. Good job man :thumbsup:

There is even a couple scenes with me in it :cool:

we'll leave this in this forum so the locals can see it, then I will move it to the "Pics and Video" later for the late comers.That's what I was thinking too. Cool by me. :)

cobrapace94
06-16-2004, 09:00 AM
Way COOL :thumbsup: Nick.. Very good video, I liked it. I would never have guessed it was your first time, AWSOME.
Took me app 12-15 minutes at work to download, but worth it.

93KingCobra
06-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Nice vid,good work Nick I wish you would have gotten a shot of me winning one of my races..LOL

Phil

cobrapace94
06-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Nice vid,good work Nick I wish you would have gotten a shot of me winning one of my races..LOL
Phil

You won a race Sunday Phil????? :eek: Kidding, I think I saw you win one against a non Lightning pickup!!! :D I know you would have beat me if I would have raced.

Arch Angel
06-16-2004, 01:16 PM
You won a race Sunday Phil????? :eek: Kidding, I think I saw you win one against a non Lightning pickup!!! :D I know you would have beat me if I would have raced.That was ME putting down the smackdown on that V6 Pickup. :D

Don't feel bad Phil. Thomas ran a 12.4 on that race (he's lighter, has drag suspension & a solid rear). It was just way too humid. My best time was 13.96 @ 101.78 MPH

I wished I could include everyone in the video, but it was already too big as it is.

Firme
06-16-2004, 01:44 PM
That was ME putting down the smackdown on that V6 Pickup. :D

Don't feel bad Phil. Thomas ran a 12.4 on that race (he's lighter, has drag suspension & a solid rear). It was just way too humid. My best time was 13.96 @ 101.78 MPH

I wished I could include everyone in the video, but it was already too big as it is.

you did a great job on it man :thumbsup: what editor did you use? (you might wanna export it to wmv to make it alot smaller though, I've been meaning to do that to my TWS video)

Arch Angel
06-16-2004, 01:56 PM
you did a great job on it man :thumbsup: what editor did you use? (you might wanna export it to wmv to make it alot smaller though, I've been meaning to do that to my TWS video)I used Pinnacle Studio 7. It was the very first time I ever did anything like this. Barry gave me a few pointers on it, but mostly it was learn as you go.

Will converting it to wmv degrade the quality?

Firme
06-16-2004, 02:03 PM
I used Pinnacle Studio 7. It was the very first time I ever did anything like this. Barry gave me a few pointers on it, but mostly it was learn as you go.

Will converting it to wmv degrade the quality?

In my experience, it visually doesn't. It should let you keep exporting the movie as many times as you want, so I would test it out and see what you think. It will just be time consuming while it recompiles the project.

I use pinnacle studio also (version 8). It has the most user friendly export IMO. I used to use Adobe Premier 6.5, and that thing was a nightmare to export video with.

Firme
10-03-2004, 04:56 PM
:bump:
for those who didn't see it in the South Central Forum

kurtfriedrich
10-07-2004, 01:27 AM
is there anyplace I can't download it?
thanks
Kurt