PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from NC going to be driving a truck to TN for the Dragon Run?

tnturbo
10-05-2004, 11:34 PM
If so maybe I could bribe you to carry some things from John Pearson's place near Winston Salem to East TN? I would be more than happy to pay you for your efforts (and for saving me a trip to NC)

97whitevert
10-06-2004, 05:48 PM
i'd do it, but if it won't fit in the cobra.....

NO WAY we're taking the F-250 diesel... :D

johnbasf
10-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Why don't I cut the x-pipe and let Beau weld it back up? I'll tell him to give you a good buddy discount. :D

97whitevert
10-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Why don't I cut the x-pipe and let Beau weld it back up? I'll tell him to give you a good buddy discount. :D
there's an idea;

john- when we having dinner so we can get that part from ya?

johnbasf
10-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Anytime Lisa. :D

tnturbo
10-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey now we are talking. Cutting the X pipe is ok with me. If you guys can figure out how to fit headers, radiator, and X-pipe in the car that would be great. I think I can find some other folks heading up that can carry some of the stuff too.

A discount from Beau would be nice considering the car is going to be up there for over a week :eek:

johnbasf
10-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey now we are talking. Cutting the X pipe is ok with me. If you guys can figure out how to fit headers, radiator, and X-pipe in the car that would be great. I think I can find some other folks heading up that can carry some of the stuff too.

A discount from Beau would be nice considering the car is going to be up there for over a week :eek:

You just ell Beau I SAID to be nice to you. Lisa call me at home. :thumbsup: