PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think about...

casey99COBRA
10-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Having an Exhaust Flame kit on my snake? shooting 1-3 foot flames out the back... seems sexy, then again... i dunno!??? Not sure if i want holes in my cats!!:doubt:

Abneriel
10-12-2004, 09:01 AM
I like them if they're set up properly on a show car...I don't think I'd want them on a car I'd drive around town though (although it sure would look cool IMO)

tcrews
10-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Too redneck'ish....

There is a corvette around here that has that and it just looks sad everytime he does it.....

Abneriel
10-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Having an Exhaust Flame kit on my snake? shooting 1-3 foot flames out the back... seems sexy, then again... i dunno!??? Not sure if i want holes in my cats!!:doubt:

Don't know if you show your car or not...but if you use them on the streets up there in the SLC area (West Jordan) you'll definately get busted.

SVTCobra97
10-12-2004, 07:44 PM
That would look cool, but you are asking for trouble......

If you end up doing it, take some pics! :D

ausie
10-14-2004, 06:57 AM
Having a flame thrower on your back side would really take care of the tail gaiters for sure. I also noticed when I still had my 01 after installing the SLP cat back I lost the average bumper rider when I was moving at the 35mph snail speed. Of course I usually get that bow tie pickup truck on my rear end because of their frame of mind. I guess they get mad seeing a FORD oval emblem in front of them.

Perhaps a micro-wave emitter on the rear would take care of the bow-tie tail gaiters along with just about every other vehicle behind you ( would only work on computer controlled cars). With one of those you will not need to bring a grill to a tail gait party. I am not too keen on the "back to the future look" though.

I have seen some flame kits at car shows and they seem to be rather long (1 to 3 ft without flame). You could always opt for runing nitro methane and hollow out the cats, that should give you the flame too as well as gut out your engine at the same time.

SNAKEYE
10-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Having an Exhaust Flame kit on my snake? shooting 1-3 foot flames out the back... seems sexy, then again... i dunno!??? Not sure if i want holes in my cats!!:doubt:Two words: MICKEY MOUSE!:baby: