PDA

View Full Version : Check out Joe J's routine!

Admiral
10-15-2004, 07:20 AM
Here's a pic from last month's NASA event at TWS. With all the race car thrashing going on around him in the paddock, Joe J maintains his cool by relaxing in his easy chair and thinking about how fast he's gonna go next round. This is one of the many reasons why Joe is one of my favorite people to see and chat with at the track, not only is he truly a nice guy but he's got the ideal "between rounds" routine down to a science!!

Laid back and relaxed, that's how it should be:

http://home.earthlink.net/~efv/TWS2.jpg

jimmysidecarr
10-15-2004, 10:13 AM
COOL AS A CUCUMBER!
There has got to be some advantages to that!!!!
Jimmy :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Gotta love Joe. :D

Can't wait to see him this weekend and hang out with him, he is truly a unique individual and a pleasure to be around(which goes for a lot of people in this club). Looking forward to hanging out with good people and good friends this weekend. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
10-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Gotta love Joe. :D

Can't wait to see him this weekend and hang out with him, he is truly a unique individual and a pleasure to be around(which goes for a lot of people in this club). Looking forward to hanging out with good people and good friends this weekend. :thumbsup:
MASSIVE DITTO !!!!
Jimmy :thumbsup:

Butcher
10-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Jesus H. Christ...and I'm missing all the fun...heh.

Jimmie

Codes
10-17-2004, 08:26 PM
You would never guess from that picture (or from chatting with him) how he drives. He is such a soft spoken individual, but when he gets out on the track he makes his presence known. He was one of my favorite people to talk to (and ride with:rotf: ) this weekend. Oh, and thanks again Mike for the intruction, getting a different perspective on things in a situation like that is incredibly helpful.

cmc#18
10-19-2004, 11:19 AM

Levi
10-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Not only is he calm, cool and collected, but hes dedicated too. The man ripped the nose off the car just a week before this event and then shows up w/the car fully repaired like nothing ever happened........H A R D C O R E !!!:hail:

Yes it did look really good. That's Dedication. :D