PDA

View Full Version : Dont miss the boat mgw shifter

BIGV
10-18-2004, 12:49 PM
I just ordered my mgw shifter :D :bounce: I cant wait to get it it may take up to 2 weeks but well worth the wait it was 185 + shipping 192 total you have to be one of the first 50 orders to get that deal or you will pay 199.00 plus shipping later. The number for mgw is 706-793-1770 happy shifting

kilroy
10-19-2004, 01:17 AM
I just ordered my mgw shifter ~$192 total you have to be one of the first 50 orders to get that deal ~ Just stumbled across this new shifter after ordering a Tri-Ax Friday. :doh2: If someone has the new MGW installed and at Jackson Nov 6 - Please lemme check it out... They are a sponsor, no? Hopefully they'll bring some.

Q: Did the shipped price include the blue & red handles?

InfamousSVT
10-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Just stumbled across this new shifter after ordering a Tri-Ax Friday. :doh2: If someone has the new MGW installed and at Jackson Nov 6 - Please lemme check it out... They are a sponsor, no? Hopefully they'll bring some.

Q: Was the shipped price include the blue & red handles?
You have the option of ordering both handles or just one when purchasing!
I believe Tony (Cobrabitn) will have his installed and he'll be at the Nov. 6th dragday.
Cobrabitn is doing the review on the T56-version of the shifter. If you take a look at the Short-Throw shifter forum, you can read all about it!
Hope this helps.

BIGV
10-19-2004, 05:35 PM
it was 192 shipped with both handles this is a special price for first 50 buyers. After it will be 199.00 for one handle of your choice. Order quick guys these babys are going to fly of the shelf:bounce:

BIGV
11-03-2004, 09:05 AM
Well I just installed the new shifter it is fantastic such a precise and mechanical feel. This is however the first aftermarket shifter I have owned but the quality of the piece can not be disputed even a moron can see it is well built. My car is even more enjoyable to drive now. without that rubbery POS stock shifter my shifting has gotten so much better you can really jam the **** out of this shifter and it doesnt move. Also about transmission noise none and I mean none it may even be quieter. Georges instructions are great If anything he gives to much info not that that is bad, even pictures. It took about an hour and I had no set backs very easy install. I dont know George this is not a plug for MGW this is just for your own education so you can make a determination on what shifter to purcahse. I can not stress enough how great this shifter feels how tight and close the gears are but not to close it just fits like a glove. Great job george hope the sales sky rocket hey with the excellent construction of this shifter maybe you should dabble in designing a supercharger:D it is good to see someone who puts quality over cutting corners to save a buck in fabrication, only to charge the same price for a substandard piece of equipment