PDA

View Full Version : Red Robin Wednesday

Lthl Venom 03
10-19-2004, 02:36 AM
Theres a mustang meet (westside mustangs) every wednesday at Red Robin on Beltway 8 and Richmond. You guys should come out sometime. It's not a big meet but we usually have 8-15 people out there. People start showing up at 9:00pm. Like i said, it's every wednesday so if you ever find urself with nothing better to do...then come on out! :thumbsup: It'd be nice to see more cobras out there :bounce:

Firme
10-19-2004, 09:51 AM
Theres a mustang meet (westside mustangs) every wednesday at Red Robin on Beltway 8 and Richmond. You guys should come out sometime. It's not a big meet but we usually have 8-15 people out there. People start showing up at 9:00pm. Like i said, it's every wednesday so if you ever find urself with nothing better to do...then come on out! :thumbsup: It'd be nice to see more cobras out there :bounce:

You comming to the Tuesday GTG Alex?

Red Robin is not too far from me, but I don't know if I'm gonna have time to come out there Wednesday. I still have alot of club stuff I need to take care of.

Lthl Venom 03
10-19-2004, 05:39 PM
You comming to the Tuesday GTG Alex?

Red Robin is not too far from me, but I don't know if I'm gonna have time to come out there Wednesday. I still have alot of club stuff I need to take care of.

i have a huge exam tomorrow so i won't be able to make it out unfortunately :( hopefully next week :bounce: