PDA

View Full Version : new ,member in SC

Why Try?
10-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Just joined SCMC this week, Im 24 yrs old and i live in Sumter, SC (in the Air Force) and i live in Sumter, SC. I drive a 1996 Cobra (duh).
Mods i have are 4:10 gears, pro 5.0 shifter, 2.5 mandral bent pipes with flowmaster mufflers w/ no cats, and underdrive pullies. looking to get with some folks from around here and try to tear up the track!!!!!

SVTCobra96
10-19-2004, 09:43 PM
welcome:D

cobrabitn
10-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the club Terry. I hope you'll be at Jackson with the rest of us on November 6, 2004. We can meet you in Columbia, SC if you plan to go. Hope you enjoy the club! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
10-20-2004, 12:42 AM
Welcome!

Like Tony said hope you can make it to the Nov 6, Drag Day event! See ya there if you can make it!:rotf:

kilroy
10-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Just joined SCMC this week, Im 24 yrs old and i live in Sumter, SC (in the Air Force) and i live in Sumter, SC. I drive a 1996 Cobra (duh).
Mods i have are 4:10 gears, pro 5.0 shifter, 2.5 mandral bent pipes with flowmaster mufflers w/ no cats, and underdrive pullies. looking to get with some folks from around here and try to tear up the track!!!!!
I just passed the base headed for Conway (family reunion) last Saturday morning. It brought back memories for me seeing the F-16s out on the flightline. I joined the USAF for a 4 year stint back in 30nov83.
Darlington isn't too far up the road from you :thumbsup: have you been out that way?
Welcome!

Big Daddy
10-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Welcome Why! Glad to see you found the forums and I hope to see you at some of our events over the next year. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why Try?
10-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the club Terry. I hope you'll be at Jackson with the rest of us on November 6, 2004. We can meet you in Columbia, SC if you plan to go. Hope you enjoy the club! :thumbsup:
yeah i really want to go to the Jackson race track, i only have one problem of my daughter(3 years old) has a modeling show (you know how wife's are) so im praying and trying to buy my way out of going so i can role, ill let you guys know by next week so we can set something up to meet in columbia

Why Try?
10-26-2004, 07:18 PM
yeah i really want to go to the Jackson race track, i only have one problem of my daughter(3 years old) has a modeling show (you know how wife's are) so im praying and trying to buy my way out of going so i can role, ill let you guys know by next week so we can set something up to meet in columbia
well i can atleast say i tried, won't be able to make it to the event next week, but ill be looking out for anything else that will be in the area soon :bounce:

Papa Cobra
11-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Welcome!

Like Tony said hope you can make it to the Nov 6, Drag Day event! See ya there if you can make it!:rotf:
LOVE that Competition Orange:D I tried my best to get one but settled for Screaming Yellow:) My car was picked up from Earl Tindol Ford Gastonia. I live in Macon, Georgia.
Papa Cobra

InfamousSVT
11-01-2004, 06:43 PM
LOVE that Competition Orange:D I tried my best to get one but settled for Screaming Yellow:) My car was picked up from Earl Tindol Ford Gastonia. I live in Macon, Georgia.
Papa Cobra
When I went up there they only had the Competition Orange and Screaming Yellow left! I had to go with the Orange!
Thanks for the compliment!:thumbsup:

casey99COBRA
11-01-2004, 08:04 PM
that orange is the SH|T! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
11-01-2004, 09:42 PM
that orange is the SH|T! :thumbsup:
Thanks!:bounce: