PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Oxford White Cobra For Sale

smashedheadcat
10-20-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm selling my 2003 cobra. :( I love the car to death, but I really don't need it. Believe it or not, that's the reason. This car has been nothing but a blast to drive and I'm sure the next owner of it will feel the same way.

2003 Oxford White Cobra
14,000 miles
9inch open K&N Filter, New Tires.

$26,000 obo

I have some mods That I'll throw in for a few extra bones.

Borla Stinger catback
MAC Pro Chamber (no cats)
Pro-5.0 Shifter
MAC Straight Shot Cold air (with filter)

cobrabitn
10-20-2004, 10:22 PM
:crazy: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I am shocked!

smashedheadcat
10-21-2004, 10:01 AM
:crazy: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I am shocked!

I'll replace it. I promise. :cool: I hate to see it go, but I want to get Tarah this ring I like, and maybe a hot tub, then I'll go shopping again. :cool:

Big Daddy
10-21-2004, 11:01 AM
I'll replace it. I promise. :cool: I hate to see it go, but I want to get Tarah this ring I like, and maybe a hot tub, then I'll go shopping again. :cool:

Damn sell a car for $26K and get a ring and a hot tub????? DON'T DO IT! ;) ;) ;) :rotf: Well your not selling the 97 are you?? So you'll still be able to blast around town! :thumbsup:

Lumpydogs
10-21-2004, 12:03 PM
A Ring? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First the car, then your friends, then your family jewels. LOL

Tarah must be some kinda girl. Keep Her Happy. :thumbsup:

smashedheadcat
10-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Damn sell a car for $26K and get a ring and a hot tub????? DON'T DO IT! ;) ;) ;) :rotf: Well your not selling the 97 are you?? So you'll still be able to blast around town! :thumbsup:

Oh, I don't have to sell the car. But this will expedite everything. I don't think anyone could pry my 97 away from me at this point. (it's running now ;)) I enjoy both of these cars, and I made up my mind to get rid of one, and get Tarah the ring that she deserves. A hot tub would be a nice addition to my new home too. So I'll sell the car, use the equity to get those things, and then go shopping for something new. I found a bone stock 97 cobra coupe I can get with 50,000 miles on it for about $8500-9000. Or, I may get back into debt and go looking at '05 stangs. I still haven't seen one of those in person, so I'm pretty curious about them.

josh

smashedheadcat
10-22-2004, 12:11 AM
A Ring? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First the car, then your friends, then your family jewels. LOL

Tarah must be some kinda girl. Keep Her Happy. :thumbsup:

She's definately a great girl. She's been putting up with my car hobby for about 3 years now. She isn't too fond of the '03 cobra, but she loves the 97 for some reason.

BadMoFo
10-22-2004, 02:22 PM
hey Josh wanna trade? ;) cant beleive it but there are other things in life besides mustangs.... I guess.

smashedheadcat
10-22-2004, 02:46 PM
hey Josh wanna trade? ;) cant beleive it but there are other things in life besides mustangs.... I guess.

Sorry Josh, can't trade it. But I can sell it to ya. There other things in life besides mustangs, but I still have my monster. That's not going anywhere. I will replace this car with another, I just don't know what yet. I'll bounce some figures and look at some things, and I'll make a decision from there. First thing's first though...... I need to sell this before I can even think about what I'm getting next. I do miss my 99 cobra vert, so I may shop for another one of those. Who knows?

Josh

2KWhiteSnake
10-23-2004, 02:25 AM

I hear ya man. I've got our 1st kid on the way and I've considered getting rid of my 01' a million times, but I just can't part with it. It's a love/hate relationship with my wife. She loves the car, but hates to ride in it (nice MM coilovers). Do what you have to do, but keep yourself a "toy". It sounds like you have a great 97....so keep it! Do like I'm doing and wait on the 07' Cobra if it'll be more like what you want. John Pearson pretty much talked me into keeping my car after months of debate. All guys need a "toy" to relax in from time time, so the either the 97 or 03' would do you fine.

Best of luck selling it. I'm sure it's a sweet ride.

Craig

SVTCobra96
10-23-2004, 04:22 PM
i think ur making a good decision keeping the 97 i like the 03 but ive wanted a 97 rio red cobra for so long its not funny..haha..maybe one day

BadMoFo
10-24-2004, 06:02 PM
I know what you mean Josh thats why I am trying to sell mine, but had to thow that in there you know. ;) I have gotten at least 20 calls or emails but no one has come through yet.

smashedheadcat
10-25-2004, 08:53 PM
I haven't gotten anything yet. :dunno:

BadMoFo
10-27-2004, 06:48 AM
I'm suprised, I am currently talking to three people right now, one in j'ville, one in kinston, and one in virgina, I'm not going to hold my breath but I can hope. Your price is around the average but your miles are way below most. so that works out good for you. I have gotten most of my responses from autotrader and my add on coral.

smashedheadcat
10-28-2004, 11:33 AM
This is the only place I've listed it. I really don't have it on the market yet. I'm waiting on my plates to come in on the black car before I quit driving the '03.

smashedheadcat
11-17-2004, 08:21 AM
My old lady changed my mind.......... NOT FOR SALE. Mods are going back on.