PDA

View Full Version : Had a Blast this weekend!

03YELLOWGT
10-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey everyone,
I am the guy from Kentucky with the 03 chrome yellow GT that ran the roads with you Saturday. I had a really good time and enjoyed talking with all of you. Hopefully I'll get to join you again sometime. I have very good pictures of the cars that went to the falls if any of you want them. I took them with a 5.1 mp camera at the highest resolution. I am also going to get in touch with Lisa to send her pictures I took later in the day.
Jason Howard
:)

97whitevert
10-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi Jason- you found me!! Had a great time also and I am glad you guys came out to play with us! Just please excuse the blonde moments... :rotf: I kept hearing after "what were the bikes doing running with you slowpokes anyway???" :rolleyes: Anyway, I am glad you came out to play and hope that you will do more events with us in the future! :D

If you want to email me pics (and please do!) my better email(s) are: lmilstead22@adelphia.net or lmilstead22@yahoo.com either one will let me get much more than hotmail.

To everyone that knows... it turned out that Clarence has the flu (and here you thought it was just my lousy driving) :eek: so be wary; i probably carried it home to him from school. sorry

RF Cobra
10-27-2004, 09:44 PM
To everyone that knows... it turned out that Clarence has the flu (and here you thought it was just my lousy driving) :eek: so be wary; i probably carried it home to him from school. sorry
Hope he is feeling better. If not, get well soon! :)

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 05:11 PM
with or without jason's permission, here are his pics... :thumbsup:

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 05:13 PM
a few more.... :bounce:

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Hope he is feeling better. If not, get well soon! :)
thanks! he is starting to feel better; maybe not the flu, but the crud for sure :(

RF Cobra
10-28-2004, 07:41 PM
thanks! he is starting to feel better; maybe not the flu, but the crud for sure :(
Whatever it is, it is pretty bad for sure. I felt bad just seeing how bad he looked.

Do you have the pic of our Cobra at the waterfall? If so, could you email it to me?

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 08:15 PM
allan,

I don't have a pic... I am depending on the goodness of my friends, new and ... geez i hate to say old:eek:
as i just turned 33..... oh wait. 21, (as edmund says. thanks dear:D..)... to send me pics. :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
10-28-2004, 11:25 PM
allan,

I don't have a pic... I am depending on the goodness of my friends, new and ... geez i hate to say old:eek:
as i just turned 33..... oh wait. 21, (as edmund says. thanks dear:D..)... to send me pics. :thumbsup:
I will be getting the ones we took developed soon. I did not get a lot of shots, but I can scan and email lower res files of them and let you see if there are any that you would like to have and I will be glad to send them to you.

flynfink
10-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Here's a few pic's complements of Chris.

enjoy

flynfink
10-29-2004, 05:10 PM
a few more

nckissfan
10-29-2004, 05:17 PM
looks like y'all had a good time! I really wish Tina and I could have made it. We are close to being settled in, so when we get all the way, we will be having a get together. We are in Jamestown/High Point now, for those who did not know. Maybe we can find a good little highway to cruise on. I will let everyone know what's up.

Robbie '96
11-03-2004, 08:09 PM
Patti and I had a great time with you guys & gals . Lisa happy birthday I thought you were 29. I hope Clerance feels better.

Robbie&Patti :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
11-03-2004, 09:23 PM
Please tell Clarence I hope he gets to feeling better. :)

RF Cobra
11-04-2004, 11:45 PM
You know what's bad... We made it through the whole trip including running the dragon both directions without a scratch and had a great time with everyone only to get home and on the way to work Monday morning have something take out the front windshield. Never saw anything and there was not anyone directly in front of us. Just heard a single pop but did not see anything at first. However after dropping our son off, I got back in the car and noticed a foot or so long crack. It started at the top of the glass on the passenger side just to the right of the rear view mirror where the sticker is, and it came down and then turned and ran straight across the glass right across the middle of the mount for the mirror.

Insurance paid to replace the glass, but now I no longer have my club sticker. Just thought that was a weird thing to happen.