PDA

View Full Version : Killboy.com scolding the SCMC

tnturbo
10-28-2004, 07:33 PM
from the link below

Cars dominated the scene last weekend. There was a gathering of SVT Mustangs, BMW Z cars, Mini Coopers, and a handful of S2000s, Miatas, VWs and Corvettes. Most of the sportscars seemed to be driving pretty well from the section I could see, with the exception of a few in the Mustang bunch. That's disappointing because they have been driving well in previous visits...I hope they find this disturbing and encourage new members to be more respectful...as we all should. (I'm in a tough position here...trying to encourage responsibility so we can all enjoy the road with minimal babysitting by the local enforcement...don't hate me)

http://www.killboy.com/

pictures from the autocross aren't up yet. Pics from the dragon run are up already

tnturbo
10-28-2004, 07:34 PM
The Camaro that he says is so scary...how fast can that guy be going that he needs to be on the wrong side of the road mid turn. That Taurus is right on his tail?

NewFoundPower
10-28-2004, 08:02 PM
who is killboy anyway?

-D-

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
The Camaro that he says is so scary...how fast can that guy be going that he needs to be on the wrong side of the road mid turn. That Taurus is right on his tail?
he says the camaro just passed the tortoise

97whitevert
10-28-2004, 08:24 PM
who is killboy anyway?

-D-
he takes lots of great pictures of those on the dragon. sees lots of action. also took pics of our autocross on 10/22

budjrfan
10-28-2004, 09:18 PM
who is killboy anyway?

-D-

it's actually a couple of guys who hang out at the dragon (and other places) and take pictures (and ride).

i think keith was at 411 last friday taking pics........

RF Cobra
10-29-2004, 11:15 AM
I think at least some of the Mustangs he is referring to were actually ones that were not with the SCMC groups. But he really had no way of knowing for certain if they were with us or not.