PDA

View Full Version : Vote

Twice Bitten
11-02-2004, 10:06 AM
Vote early, vote often and most important, Vote Republican!!!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

coleman
11-02-2004, 10:20 AM
I think they frown on that "often" part... but other than that, done!

LadyCobra01'
11-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Voted this Morning!!! :thumbsup:

Kim

msmap
11-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Amanda and I beat the rush, we early voted last week :thumbsup:

flynfink
11-02-2004, 11:32 AM
voted last week...
did not vote Republican.....

97CasperCobra
11-02-2004, 11:51 AM
voted last week :thumbsup:

:stupid:

jimmysidecarr
11-02-2004, 12:36 PM
You know I was all over that!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/smallerMrMellow.jpg

1st thing this morning!!!!

"W" :thumbsup:

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
11-03-2004, 09:29 AM
We Won! W

cobrapace94
11-03-2004, 12:26 PM
We Won! W

Darn, I was hoping Ralph Nader would have won.!.!. :thumbsup:

NOT.

I did my civic duty Tuesday. Now just waiting on the lawsuits from the crybaby loosers :rotf: . :eek:

Firme
11-03-2004, 12:30 PM
I did my civic duty Tuesday. Now just waiting on the lawsuits from the crybaby loosers :rotf: . :eek:

not much validation for lawsuits. all they would do is sour public opinoin.

soo... the consecion speech is at 1 ( I guess 12 cst)

Jesse99
11-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Wow it was a good race.. I really felt this year was the one, especially locally.. Any Yes we got the COWBOYS :eek: ... The New stadium should be up by 2009.... :thumbsup:

Firme
11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Wow it was a good race.. I really felt this year was the one, especially locally.. Any Yes we got the COWBOYS :eek: ... The New stadium should be up by 2009.... :thumbsup:

as in Arlington?

Jesse99
11-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Yes, Arlington Tx :thumbsup: .. "Arlington voters agreed Tuesday to help finance a $650 million retractable-roof stadium." There making Arlington an entertanment district.. we aready have Six Flags, Hurrican Harbor, and the Texas Ranger Stadium.. Now with the cowboys are coming I'm hoping Tom Hick (the owner of the Rangers and Stars) will bring the Dallas Stars :rolleyes: yea right... (I can wish, can't I) Later

coleman
11-04-2004, 10:55 AM
W04!

...between Cowboys & A&M over the past couple of years. :mad: I've given up!
A&M just can't stand prosperity & Cowboys just suck.

cobrabitn
11-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Just remember one thing, when things get screwed up even more, you voted him in there so no belly aching! :baby: :baby: :baby: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

97CasperCobra
11-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Just remember one thing, when things get screwed up even more, you voted him in there so no belly aching! :baby: :baby: :baby: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Texans don't do wrong. :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
11-05-2004, 12:29 AM
YEP ... WE DID!!!
And get ready for the 2nd half "A$$ WHOOPING"!!!!

hopefully no more "conservative lite"...

"things screwed up even more"......... like Bin laden thinking he can intimidate American voters .... not to make the mistake of voting for BUSH!!

Don't worry...
We'll take care of this mess...

And every single one of the young service people I've talked to ... are proud to be part of the solution!!!

Liberal/Democrats... can win when they can articulate ..... what they advicate!!!

Instead they obfuscate who they actually are, and what they want to do...

Perhaps we "unwashed" are not as stupid the liberal elites .....have assumed!?!?

4 years to get it back on track.... good luck(Hillary???)

Still going to have to lie to get elected....(raise taxes, grow government, increase regulations, change law's meanings from judicial fiat, subordiate security to international bodies...(riddled with fraud, and corruption,oil for food).... etc...etc...etc)

Intellectual bankrupcy... brought to you by...

Jimmsidecarr!!! (ARCH-CONSERVATIVE)

"Bad Jimmy"

Twice Bitten
11-05-2004, 06:54 PM

Tell us what is so screwed up? Take a look at the stock market, even in this secular bear market we are in, it is still going up. Take a look at the unemployment rate 5.4%(lower than even the most famous liberal president of all time). Economy is growing at a true and steady rate which is sustainable, Thanks to the puny tax cuts, that let me and you keep the money we earned, and spend as we like. You are more than welcome to donate more of your money to the gov't if you want, I would rather keep using trickle down economics, it works everywhere and everytime it is used. Examples of tax cuts working- JF Kennedy, R Reagan and Bush 43, people can lie, but the historical records from the IRS backs this up, check it out yourself. Home ownership at an all time high. No more terrorist attacks on our home land,because they are going to fight our military in their backyard instead of our backyard and killing us. Pretty brilliant move in my opinion. Spreading democracy in an area wich has not had democracy in eons.If these examples are so screwed up, then put me in the mental institution with a straight jacket on.
Quite griping about how dark the forest floor is and look up at the sunshining on all of us. I have plenty more if it is still wanted. :thumbsup:

Firme
11-05-2004, 08:10 PM
:D

Simah Down Na!!

:rotf: ok, ok, this is a car forum not politics... lets get back to talking horsepower.. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
11-05-2004, 10:09 PM
LARRY!!!

Well said !!!.......... My friend!!!
Very well said ............... indead!!!

Now back on a more "grassroots gearhead" theme....

which would you rather have....

http://www.karkraft.com/engines.htm
(FORD GT 5.4 SUPERCHARGED ALLOY BLOCK OEM MONSTER)

Or an iron block Kenne Bell 2.4 or turbo boosted
Navigator based Budget motor......(for $44k I can build an engine that will make 1200 hp ..... no problem.... and run all day at 6500 RPM)
Sleeved of course...3.70

BAD Jimmy ;) :thumbsup:

msmap
11-05-2004, 10:27 PM
you go, Jimmy :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
11-06-2004, 12:35 AM
EVERYODY

"The STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG IN BRIGHT"

CLAP CLAP CLAP

" DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS"

REMINDS OF...THE ONE I LOVE"

John Chingasos
11-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah... I almost forgot.

COWBOYS SUCK

TEXANS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice Bitten
11-06-2004, 09:37 AM
GIG' EM AGGIES :thumbsup:

Firme
11-06-2004, 11:17 AM
:rolleyes: bunch of rednecks....

:jk: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :jk:

Twice Bitten
11-06-2004, 11:43 AM
:D Hulla ballu conneck conneck...... :bounce: :bounce: :rotf:

03 cobra toy
11-06-2004, 06:57 PM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
11-08-2004, 11:40 AM

Who are you calling a Redneck? City Slicker! :p :D :rolleyes: :rotf:

Firme
11-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Who are you calling a Redneck? City Slicker! :p :D :rolleyes: :rotf:

Hey, I'm out in the country in Sugar Land :moon: , you guys are off that there 1960 ceeement road, with more lanes than you can shake a stick at..:twitchy:

Twice Bitten
11-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey, I'm out in the country in Sugar Land :moon: , you guys are off that there 1960 ceeement road, with more lanes than you can shake a stick at..:twitchy:

The 4x4 Excursion and F250 are for curb hopping at the mall :D