PDA

View Full Version : Cobras Suck!!!

Travis
11-03-2004, 11:02 AM
so i bought a Python :thumbsup:

right now she is almost 2 years old and about 2 ft long.. my roommate is somewhat of a hick so knows a good deal about them, but we are always learning more.. anyone ever had snakes?

nckissfan
11-03-2004, 11:27 AM
I have a 6ft red tail boa, and have had two ball pythons, a corn snake, a eastern hognose, and a burmese python. So, yes I have had few in time. The corn died after owning him for 6 years. I gave the two ball pythons to friends. My burmese died at a early age, just decided to stop eating. And, the hognose died for the same reason.

Firme
11-03-2004, 12:11 PM
I used to have a Ball Python when I was younger. It was only about 3 1/2 feet long.

cowboyharry
11-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah I like snakes. Dead ones. Skin em to make belts and fry em up for dinner. :blast:

casey99COBRA
11-03-2004, 11:05 PM
i ran a garden snake over once. that is all.

Travis
11-04-2004, 02:37 AM
I used to have a Ball Python when I was younger. It was only about 3 1/2 feet long.must have been a female..

ausie
11-04-2004, 06:11 AM
I used to play with snakes. It used to be a hobby of mine to search and catch any type of snake as well as lizards and other so called creapy creatures. As I got older, sure it is nice to see the creatures, I no longer catch them, just observe and let them be. My first challenge was an attempt to catch a copper head that was crossing a bike path at a local park. My ex-wife freaked out which was probably a good thing that I left it alone. Having that annoyance would have caused me to get bit. That snake was a beauty, and it was about 4ft long too. As for Cobra's, they are cool snakes but best left alone and not touched, same goes for the copper head. Come to think of it, that would make a good theft deterrant or maybe not. I will just play with the steel and 4 wheeled snake from now on. As long as my Cobra does not spit its yellow venome (coolant) all over the place I will be a happy camper.

cowboyharry
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
i ran a garden snake over once. that is all.
Surely you performed cpr and called 911. ;)