PDA

View Full Version : MGW Shifter??

InfamousSVT
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that at DragDay, George from MGW brought my shifter for me! He only brought a few, but how many shifters can you fit in the trunk of a Viper!

This shifter is the best shifter out there! All the other after market shifters forget about them, they don't even come anywhere close to measureing up to the workmanship and engineering put into this shifter! Just when looking at how well it's made compared to the other aftermarket shifters out there!
George was kind enough to install mine for me (well I helped a little), but the instructions are so detailed that anyone could have handled it.

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing an aftermarket shifter or switching to the MGW from your current aftermarket shifter, there's no need for anymore waiting! The MGW shifter *IS* shorter than any other shifter out there and *IS* whisper quiet! No matter how fast or hard you shift or how new to the shifting scene you are, 2nd to 3rd is no problem at all, with the MGW shifter! Hands down the MGW shifter is * 1000% * better than all other shifters out there, George's shifter makes all other shifters obsolete!

Everyone out there that is looking to buy a shifter, please safe yourself the trouble and get the MGW shifter and replace that stock shifter and that poorly manufactured aftermarket shift! You won't be sorry!!

Use the links below and enjoy the shifter!:thumbsup:
www.mgwltd.com (http://www.mgwltd.com)
mgwltd@mgwltd.com

Travis
11-08-2004, 01:37 AM
i have the tri ax right now, anyone switched from the tri ax to the MGW?

InfamousSVT
11-08-2004, 01:47 AM
I know of one at Dragday that went with the MGW shifter, he had the Tri-Ax, and another who has the Pro 5.0 shifter who is getting the MGW shifter in a few weeks!

Travis
11-08-2004, 02:07 AM
hmm well ive definately been thinking about a new shifter, dont see why i can give this a try.. where are the good deals? :thumbsup:

raven69david
11-08-2004, 02:12 AM
... where are the good deals? :thumbsup:
Being an SCMC member has its privileges. :thumbsup: :D

Firme
11-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Being an SCMC member has its privileges. :thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup:

nckissfan
11-08-2004, 06:38 PM
good words about a great company!:thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
11-09-2004, 01:47 AM
good words about a great company!:thumbsup:
You said it! I love my shifter! No problems shifting, no noise, and no modifications needed to put it on! Just unbolt the current shifter and replace it with the best one out there! MGW all the way!

Firme
11-09-2004, 10:49 AM

oh and now that the 3650's MGW shifters are about to ship, I will be switching from my Tri-Ax with the MGW handle, to the MGW shifter... :thumbsup:

Robbie '96
11-11-2004, 09:11 PM
George installed mine at Drag Day also 96 Cobra smooth and quite. From what I have heard about other shifters this is the best on the market.

Robbie 96 :thumbsup: