PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks in Rock Hill, SC

cobrabitn
11-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Looks like we are getting a Starbucks in the big city of Rock Hill, SC. Now maybe we can start having cruise-ins over there too. :)

InfamousSVT
11-13-2004, 08:05 PM
Sounds good! Let me know, I'll be there!:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
11-14-2004, 11:05 AM
They are just starting to break ground, I'll keep ya posted for a Rock Hill Meet. :)

InfamousSVT
11-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Ok!

I've already made plans for next year's events! I talked with Trevor and he's already made plans to go to Dragday Feb. 26th!
By then, I'll have a few more performance parts on and hopefully beable to get some good runs in! Note, this is the first sports car I've ever had and most power, but it's going to be a blast!:thumbsup:

Steve Treece
11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
There is a new cruise-in that just started at Hooter's in Rock Hill. It's every Thursday from 6-9.

InfamousSVT
11-16-2004, 06:59 PM
There is a new cruise-in that just started at Hooter's in Rock Hill. It's every Thursday from 6-9.
Sweet! Right now at work, I'm working all kinds of crazy hours so I'm not sure when I'll have an evening off during the week to go to anything right now! Hopefully things will slow down sometime soon and I can get back to normal hours, instead of 10 - 12 hour days! But, heh more money more modifications - right!:thumbsup: