PDA

View Full Version : Bad News!!

InfamousSVT
11-15-2004, 11:40 PM
:( Well, bad news! Today going home from work, a F150 pulled out in front of me, and I didn't have time to stop so I hit the gas........my tires started spinning and I ended up hitting the curb on the driver's side..OUCH! Needless to say I was pissed! It ripped a 2" hole out of my front left tire and damaged both rims on the left! So, luckly for me I had a nice friend (LAN) and she helped me out of it and I got some new rims ordered for the back and two new tires!
Thank god no damage to the body or anything, just a blown tire and bent wheels!! So I'm getting my new wheels, and suspension but on Wed. so I guess it all worked out for the best!

Butcher
11-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Sorry to hear that. At least you got buy "cheap" ...:D

Jimmie

InfamousSVT
11-16-2004, 02:15 AM
Sorry to hear that. At least you got buy "cheap" ...:D

Jimmie
Thanks man, I was wanting some new wider rims for the back anyway, but I guess this is one way to get them!:D

Big Daddy
11-16-2004, 08:46 AM
Glad to hear the damage was somewhat minimal! Did you get the F-150's plate number?? Nail him for the damage if you can!

NewFoundPower
11-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Sorry to hear it Jason. It never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate drivers are nowadays. It's a good thing we have some awesome girls in our lives!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-D-

InfamousSVT
11-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Glad to hear the damage was somewhat minimal! Did you get the F-150's plate number?? Nail him for the damage if you can!
No I didn't get the plate numbe I was so pissed about the damage to my rims, that when I thought about it, he was to far down the road and with a 2" hole in my tire, I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon!

InfamousSVT
11-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear it Jason. It never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate drivers are nowadays. It's a good thing we have some awesome girls in our lives!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-D-
I agree with that! Lan is always there when I need her!!:thumbsup:

ausie
12-05-2004, 10:04 AM
it is not like the driver did not see you comming down the road. I have gotten to the point where if a car is on a side road I expect them to pull out in front of me since it happens 98% of the time anyway and it matters not what speed I am driving either. I find most of the dirvers do not stop for stop signs in the Lehigh Valley. They do the same for traffic lights when making right turns. Sure you can turn right on red, but you have to stop first which is something many forget to do anyway. I think that is due to drivers spending too much time on their cell phones! Soon enough I will be using a forward mounted video camera and record all driving conditions. I should mount one on the rear too so I can watch those idiots that tail gait too. Recording your driving is not illegal and it also helps to prove the fault of the other drivers.

InfamousSVT
12-06-2004, 12:12 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I'm so nervous when pulling up to a green light to go through, I don't trust if the other driver is going to stop or not! I also hate it when you're driving in rush hour traffic and people are riding your ass! I'm just waiting for someone to rear-end me. If they hit me in my truck I'll get over it, but if anything else happens like it did, this time, I don't care if I'm running on rims and sparks are flyin' I'm going to get there license plate number at the least. If I can I'd like to catch them at a red light and !$#*)@#($&@#:mad: , well you get my point! :D