PDA

View Full Version : WTB 03/04 cobra

BadMoFo
11-23-2004, 10:21 PM
ok just sold my 99 cobra and looking for a new ride. the following colors

03 redfire, silver or mineral grey
04 redfire, silver, screaming yellow or dsg.

if anyone knows where one is for sale, new or used please reply. I am not in a big hurry but just want to start looking.

Blown96Snake
11-24-2004, 12:58 AM
We just had a sweet 03 vert, but it just sold on Monday. We are currently sold out of Cobras, but I will keep you in mind when we get another one in. Give me a call if I can help 800-467-2469. Take it easy

David Phillips

casey99COBRA
11-24-2004, 02:10 AM
a ford dealership in my area has all kinds of 04's left. I saw 2 or 3 redfires.
i'll give you the address if you want to pick the car up in SLC Utah. lol

InfamousSVT
11-24-2004, 04:33 AM

if anyone knows where one is for sale, new or used please reply. I am not in a big hurry but just want to start looking.
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7897

I see you are in NC so I figured you might be interested in this forum post! 03 Mineral Grey!:)

Good luck in your search, hope you find one that you want!

Blown96Snake
11-24-2004, 07:43 PM
BadMoFo-I checked today at work and there are some torch reds, screaming yellows, white, and inerestingly enough mystichrome. I know we can get our hands on a white and a torch red coupe. If you would like me to dig further, just give me a call on Monday after 10:00. The number is 800-467-2469, just ask for David Phillips.

David Lewis, also a member, drove up from Wilmington 2 months ago to buy a Cobra and I will do my best to get you a killer deal too!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

Dave

BadMoFo
11-25-2004, 01:24 PM
I will give you a call monday. I'm not in a huge rush but would love to get into a new cobra. but the more I think of it the more I would like a silver one, or redfire thats my two choices I am leaning towards. also it has to be a coupe.

kilroy
11-25-2004, 05:16 PM
Josh - remember if your local dealer doesn't have anything in stock & the dealer in Utah can't get rid of his Terminator stock, there is such a thing as "DT" or dealer transfer. Happens all the time & your local dealer can help you locate anybody's available stock to get exactly what you want... of the remaining untitled Terminators. Also, some '03-'04s are starting to show up on used lots. I know Donna has a few...
:thumbsup:

BadMoFo
11-26-2004, 08:55 AM
Ya I talked to Donna a little and she said she could get me any color except dsg, seems to have been a popular color. They have some good rebates going on right now. I stopped by the lot on wen and they had a white coupe and redfire vert. if the redfire had been a coupe I would probably be driving it right now. but all they had was the white and this time when I buy I'm not going to rush into it, I want to get exactly what I want.

also just want the silver rims, not the chrome. if I get chrome rims it will be aftermarket ones.

BadMoFo
11-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Dave you have mail.

Diamondz
11-30-2004, 02:17 AM
Josh-

I just sold a Mysichrome that I had to DT in to a Marine from NC. Cool deal he got, and will be picking it up this weekend!

I just did a search on 04's (03's appear to have no incentives on the new ones). DSG wasn't offered on 04's; just 03's. I see a Silver one, and a Redfire one that would work, just one of each within reach ...

~Donna

smashedheadcat
11-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Josh-

I just sold a Mysichrome that I had to DT in to a Marine from NC. Cool deal he got, and will be picking it up this weekend!

I just did a search on 04's (03's appear to have no incentives on the new ones). DSG wasn't offered on 04's; just 03's. I see a Silver one, and a Redfire one that would work, just one of each within reach ...

~Donna

Wasn't a guy named Tony was it?? Trading in a mineral gray lightning??

Diamondz
11-30-2004, 04:43 PM
It sure is Josh! Are you on base with him??? He is such a cool guy. Even though it took some digging, I found him a Mystichrome. His original sales rep that he met on the lot is also a former Marine and he got me involved because I am an SVT Certified Rep for our dealership.

Tony's Lightning is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have that truck! LOL I have to call him today, and gotta let him know we are bringing the digital camera to take pics of him with the car ;)

~Donna

BadMoFo
11-30-2004, 05:24 PM
what Tony bought a mistic cobra! he said he was going to get a new vet. bet he will rub it in when I see him next.

smashedheadcat
11-30-2004, 10:26 PM
It sure is Josh! Are you on base with him??? He is such a cool guy. Even though it took some digging, I found him a Mystichrome. His original sales rep that he met on the lot is also a former Marine and he got me involved because I am an SVT Certified Rep for our dealership.

Tony's Lightning is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have that truck! LOL I have to call him today, and gotta let him know we are bringing the digital camera to take pics of him with the car ;)

~Donna

Yes, I'm stationed at the same base he is. He's got a very cool 94 cobra as well. It's on the waiting list for a true blue performance built engine though. He's really excited about getting the car. He really appreciates you guys finding one for him.

Josh..... It's Tony here in Havelock with the mineral gray lightning, and the white 94 cobra. Same guy that wanted the vette.

Diamondz
11-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Ok, any of you Cherry Point Marines who want a Cobra, come and see ME! Dale & I will cut you a deal, and bring a Cobra in for you! LOL

You guys will drool ... I called Tony today, and left him this hyper message about how beautiful the paint was. It must have been in the later batch sent out because the colors were MUCH more vibrant than the 2 we had in the beginning. I had it cleaned up, and it is now parked in the private, 1 spot showroom where my office is. Nice & safe & sound ;) I told Tony I could email him some pics, but he didn't call me with an email addy.

One of you'z guyz needs to tell him to come read this thread! LOL

~Donna

smashedheadcat
12-01-2004, 08:45 AM
I think his email address is turbo_tony@hotmail.com I'm not 100% sure. I'm at work right now, so I can't access hotmail.

88whitepony
12-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey guys! I just used my orgininal screen name from my other sites I was on. But I just got off the phone with you Donna and I am waiting for chris to get home with the pics. I'm really excited about dropping by on saturday. Can't wait to pick up the car!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf:

Diamondz
12-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Man, I don't know that I've ever had a more excited customer LOL Tony was a very happy man on Saturday ;)

I can't get all the pics to work, but here is one ...

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/upstatemustangclub/DDMotors/TonyV/DSC00035.jpg

All the pics are out at www.picturetrail.com and search on member name "IceyEyez99"

Thanks guys!
Donna

kilroy
12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL522/2924339/5905902/75808060.jpgMan, I don't know that I've ever had a more excited customer LOL Tony was a very happy man on Saturday ;)

With good reason! Congrats Tony!

Diamondz
12-06-2004, 06:53 PM
I kinda like how this one came out ...

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/upstatemustangclub/DDMotors/TonyV/DSC00025.jpg

BadMoFo
12-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Hmm I guess I better take a stroll over to see it sometime this week.

smashedheadcat
12-10-2004, 09:56 PM
:thumbsup: I'm jealous...... but I STILL LIKE MY WHITE TONY!! **cough** I want your CCW's **cough** :thumbsup:

kilroy
12-24-2004, 09:25 AM

Josh, congratulations on the purchase & Merry Christmas!!! :thumbsup: Nice chatting with you yesterday & hope to see you around the Upstate before you head back to base.