PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Dyno/Tuner in NC/SC area?

InfamousSVT
11-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any dyno/tuner in the North Carolina / South Carolina that has experience with the 03/04 Cobras! Not getting it done anytime soon, just need to know where to go to get my car tuned right the first time! When the time comes!:thumbsup:

smashedheadcat
11-24-2004, 10:14 PM
www.haywoodspeed.com

Can't go wrong there!

nckissfan
11-25-2004, 12:37 AM
www.haywoodspeed.com (http://www.haywoodspeed.com/)

Can't go wrong there!

that link is not working, where are they located?

Big Daddy
11-25-2004, 04:41 AM
Try True Blue Performance. They are one of our club vendors and their info is listed on the main website.

smashedheadcat
11-25-2004, 09:45 AM
that link is not working, where are they located?

Just on the east side of Raliegh. Their website must be down. Or...... True Blue Performance.... Also, on the east side of Raliegh, are awesome too.

InfamousSVT
11-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Try True Blue Performance. They are one of our club vendors and their info is listed on the main website.
Are these the people you use Big Daddy?
Do they tune with SCT?

Big Daddy
11-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Yes, and Yes! :D ;) I do use True Blue and they are now an authorized SCT Dealer and they use Ed Clark to do their tuning. They did a great job on my ride. If you call talk to Scott and tell him I told you to call. We also get a club discount on their labor! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
11-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Yes, and Yes! :D ;) I do use True Blue and they are now an authorized SCT Dealer and they use Ed Clark to do their tuning. They did a great job on my ride. If you call talk to Scott and tell him I told you to call. We also get a club discount on their labor! :thumbsup:
Thanks Greg, I'll be in touch with them in the next few months or so! Gotta save up for some nice performance parts:D :D !