PDA

View Full Version : Autorama 12/3-12/5

Firme
11-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Who is going to Autorama this weekend?

The SCMC will have a club display set up with 6 cars showing. There should be someone from the club there all weekend, so stop by and say :hello:

Hope alot of people can make it out. :woot:

DATES / HOURS
Friday, December 3 2pm - 10pm
Saturday, December 4 10am - 10pm
Sunday, December 5 11am - 7pm

ADMISSION
Gate:
General Admission $15.00
Children 6-12 $5.00
Children 5 and under - Free

O'Reilly Auto Parts Stores:
General Admission $13.00
Children 6-12 $3.00
Children 5 and under :scratch:Stiiiiill Free

a listing of showcased people and cars that will be there can be found HERE (http://www.autorama.com/casi/houston.htm)

If people would like to go up as a group to walk around, Post up so we can get somthing together.

Admiral
11-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Firme,

Might want to fix your subject line there, you gots 11/3 instead of 12/3. I'm not sure what day I'll be headed down there but I'll be sure to look for the SCMC display!

Firme
11-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Firme,

Might want to fix your subject line there, you gots 11/3 instead of 12/3. I'm not sure what day I'll be headed down there but I'll be sure to look for the SCMC display!

:dizzy: I'm a :retard:

thanks Mike...

Codes
11-29-2004, 03:23 PM
I really want to, but finals are that next week...I will have to see.

97CasperCobra
11-29-2004, 08:59 PM
I'll be trying to go one of the days, not sure when though. I'd be willing to hang out at the display and help whoever's there to give information and watch over the cars. Let me know. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
11-29-2004, 11:43 PM
I'll be trying to go one of the days, not sure when though. I'd be willing to hang out at the display and help whoever's there to give information and watch over the cars. Let me know. :thumbsup:

Ditto :stupid:

John Chingasos
11-30-2004, 02:20 AM

From what I understand, we should have enough people but if not, SCMC will keep you in mind. Thanks

Mephisto
11-30-2004, 10:13 AM
I may have a free pass on Sunday. The wife and kiddos are going to see a play or something. I also can hang at the booth if needed for a pee break or something, but it sounds like you have plenty of help.

97CasperCobra
11-30-2004, 03:16 PM
we should have enough people but if not, SCMC will keep you in mind. Thanks

thanks for keeping lil ol me in mind.

mingrey02gt
11-30-2004, 03:27 PM
We'll have four cars there. They are not show cars but should represent us well. We'll look for you fockers this weekend.

Firme
11-30-2004, 03:30 PM
We'll have four cars there. They are not show cars but should represent us well. We'll look for you fockers this weekend.

hey now, all 6 cars we have at autorama were on track at TWS this year (one did light duty). :p we will all get ownt by the show trailor queens
See you guys this weekend man

mingrey02gt
11-30-2004, 03:36 PM
hey now, all 6 cars we have at autorama were on track at TWS this year (one did light duty). :p we will all get ownt by the show trailor queens
See you guys this weekend man

LOL, just fuggin with you guys. See ya this weekend. :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
11-30-2004, 03:49 PM
LOL, just fuggin with you guys. See ya this weekend. :thumbsup:
Yea, Yea :baby: :thumbsup:
Just like ya'll Thomass, trying to get clubs name out & possible get more particpants + possible have a good time checking out the other cars. I'm not expecting to win, just make a good showing with a clean car. :thumbsup:
We'll be looking for that whinney "Just a GT".. :p See you there T.

msmap
11-30-2004, 05:23 PM
I'll be around :D

Topless In Tex
12-01-2004, 12:44 AM
I know all of ya'll will do GREAT! Dont sell yourself short... TRUST ME! If I can get a 2nd for 3 years, ya'll will kick some major butt! Youve got some really nice and clean Cobras! And thats what its all about CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, and when you think you cant clean anything else, CLEAN IT AGAIN! :rotf:
I think me and Paul are planning on coming down sometime this weekend, maybe on Friday night. Col. Dan will be back in town, and I'm sure he will want to go too. Steve is on the ship, and will not be there. We will DEFINETELY look for ya'll!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK GUYS...YA'LL WILL LOOK GREAT!!!!!

see you sometime this weekend!!!!
:banana:TNT:banana:
I have a stupid question: Who are all the 6 showing? I must've missed that somewhere!

Levi
12-02-2004, 03:18 PM

Ditto :stupid:

:thumbsup:
Sat or Sun ?

97CasperCobra
12-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Sat or Sun ?

Not sure yet...maybe Sat. PM me your cell so I can get a hold of you if I go. :thumbsup:

Codes
12-03-2004, 05:22 PM
I think I am out, have way to much stuff to do to get ready for finals. Hate that though...

LadyCobra01'
12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm going to try and head out there this weekend also! Haven't decided on Sat. or Sun?

Kim

Topless In Tex
12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Does not look like I will make it. Paul had a work thing to go to tonight, (I am at his house now), and its raining, and I wont drive my car w/ bald tires in the rain to Reliant Center. Also, Dan decided not to go tonight. He had to go to his brothers.
I think we are going to go to the Gun Show tomorrow, which is cool, I used to love going to them.. So, I hope you got lots of pics. Sorry I missed everyone. Dont see myself being able to make it up there tomorrow either, I have to get Caitlin eventually....
Good luck to everyone! I know ya'll will kick butt. Just as long as its clean, you'll be fine! ;)

Firme
12-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Christine, :( that sucks you can't go. Isn't the gun show right next to Autorama? Maybe you can do a marathon and see both. :dunno:

I got tons of pics so far, only problem is the lighting is so bad in there, I wouldn't post them till I brightened them up in Photoshop.

Topless In Tex
12-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey Edmond,
the gun show is here, in Pasadena about 5 min. from Pauls house, at the Pasadena Conv. Center. Dan is thinking of going tomorrow to ARama.. And, I have to get Caitlin sometime tomorrow. so, we will just have to see how it goes. I really want to go.
Just have to play it by ear....
I really would like to be w/ ya'll tomorrow sometime. Just got to feel it all out. Its not a lost cause yet...if anything, I sure would like to be there for the awards....just have to see

cobltng
12-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Christine, :( that sucks you can't go. Isn't the gun show right next to Autorama? Maybe you can do a marathon and see both. :dunno:

I got tons of pics so far, only problem is the lighting is so bad in there, I wouldn't post them till I brightened them up in Photoshop.

Barb and I went to the Show on Sat. We did stop by the SCMC display. Compared to other Car Clubs This was the best of the Best IOHO. Very neat,well arranged. But no one was there to compliment so pass this on. :thumbsup:

Firme
12-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Barb and I went to the Show on Sat. We did stop by the SCMC display. Compared to other Car Clubs This was the best of the Best IOHO. Very neat,well arranged. But no one was there to compliment so pass this on. :thumbsup:

John, I wish we would have seen ya!!! Most of the time, there was someone at the display, especially in the afternoon and into the evening. There were a few times that we had so many people in the rope line, there was no room to walk around :D .