PDA

View Full Version : Custom Tune...Part 2

BlownCobra
12-02-2004, 03:45 PM
I had Houston Performance tune the car today, on the first run, it spun 468HP/465TQ with an uncorrected reading of 487HP, but it was a little too lean for Steves liking. After he finished up, I ended up with 455 RWHP and 470 RWTQ.
I am happy considering my mods:
2.8 Non-Slip from SFPHQ with Gatorback
Amazon Racing CAI
Predator-Tuned by Houston Performance
TR6's
O/R X-Pipe
Maggie Catback
Gords Ford HE

The A/F starts at 12.5 and then getts gradually fatter as the RPM's climb.

John:D

93KingCobra
12-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you got a real beast on your hands... :thumbsup:

Congrats..

Firme
12-02-2004, 11:19 PM
like Phil said, :thumbsup: Congrats. We have a couple of 03's with the Houston Performance tune, and they are open track junkies who beat on their cars in extreme conditions. Their Houston Performance tune has kept their engine safe. :thumbsup:

BlownCobra
12-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Next is a ProCharger.....Gonna shoot for mid January :D , hopefully I won't miss by much.

John

Firme
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Next is a ProCharger.....Gonna shoot for mid January :D , hopefully I won't miss by much.

John

You out to come out and check out Butcher's car the next time he drives down from Beaumont

BlownCobra
12-03-2004, 11:13 AM
You out to come out and check out Butcher's car the next time he drives down from Beaumont
Man, I have been meaning to come out and meet you guys....Seems like a pretty cool group, I just been so damn busy with working and messing with other things....It seems as if every Tuesday I have something going...I don't have anything planned for this coming Tuesday, so meeting ya'll for dinner/coffee shouldn't be a problem :D

Does Butcher have a ProCharger setup? :eek:

John