PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see my car?

JenRem
12-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Kind of a crappy picture because it is rainy and dark in Atl today but here it is...
Jen
http://www.dead-ends.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-34390-DSC06855.JPG

93KingCobra
12-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Sweet pics got any more????

The car look very clean :thumbsup:

nckissfan
12-02-2004, 10:59 PM
very nice looking car!

JenRem
12-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Thanks, it looks brand new, probably due to the fact it only had 12k miles. There is a small scratch on the wheel which bothers me, I think it happened when they put the tires on it. That's the only change the previous owner made, they put Michelin Pilots on it which are pretty expensive, I think.
I can't wait until I can start putting some $$ into it! :D
Jen

97CasperCobra
12-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Looks good...now let's see some pics of the owner..... ;)

....sorry...we don't get too many women around here...and the ones we do get are already taken. :( :D

InfamousSVT
12-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Looks good...now let's see some pics of the owner..... ;)
:thumbsup:

Nice Car Jen! Hope you can make some of the meets and have some fun with us and your new toy! Just be careful until you get that license thing taken care of!:thumbsup: :D

InfamousSVT
12-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Kind of a crappy picture because it is rainy and dark in Atl today but here it is...
Jen
http://www.dead-ends.com/iB_html/uploads/post-1-34390-DSC06855.JPG
My opinion, get a Cobra emblem for the front and that way when people look in their rearview, they'll know to get out of the way! Also, to get a better handling lowered stance get you some sport springs, I recommend H&R, and you can't go wrong with MM stuff! www.maximummotorsports.com (http://www.maximummotorsports.com)

You should get a bunch of info from this site and everyone will be glad to help! Again, Nice Car!:thumbsup:

-J

JenRem
12-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks, I actually thought about lowering that gap between the tire and the fender...so with that, along w/exhaust and a bunch of other things...I guess I better be saving some money! :D

Sorry Casper...I am taken... :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D

Firme
12-06-2004, 10:13 AM
great pics JenRem...

Mineral Grey :drool::drool::drool:

can you tell its my favorite color?

oh, and they look much nicer with a smaller gap between the tires and body :thumbsup:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=3

JenRem
12-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Mineral grey is sooooooooooooooo pretty! I agree, your gap looks much nicer than mine. Love your gap....ewww sounds gross...

You guys need to post more during the day, otherwise what will I do at work????

97whitevert
12-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Mineral grey is sooooooooooooooo pretty! I agree, your gap looks much nicer than mine. Love your gap....ewww sounds gross...

You guys need to post more during the day, otherwise what will I do at work????heeewwwwwboy-- that ought to get them to open up :D :rotf: :rotf:

welcome jen! from one gal to another! :bounce:

and boys...(edmond and mikey)- i'm not getting the brush off now am i?) :eek: :eek:

Firme
12-06-2004, 05:40 PM

You guys need to post more during the day, otherwise what will I do at work????

:surprise: .... oh boy... talk about a setup .. :D :rotf:

and boys...(edmond and mikey)- i'm not getting the brush off now am i?) :eek: :eek:

never :love: (it wouldn't hurt if you have a mineral grey car also, though :D )

97CasperCobra
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
never :love: (it wouldn't hurt if you have a mineral grey car also, though :D )

She's got a white one and we all know it's the best color.....I'll always :love: ya Lisa.....after our bonding in Atlanta who wouldn't. :D Can't wait to see ya again. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
12-06-2004, 06:31 PM
I need a box of tissues.......:rotf:

JenRem
12-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Helloooo again everyone thank you for all the great posts, I feel so welcome here. :D It's nice to see another girl on the board, too!

I just got back from driving around tonight. OH!! And tomorrow, I am officially a licensed driver again! (for those of you who don't know, I just found out my license was suspended for over two years...gotta love the law- a $200 ticket has ended up costing me $450 because they "never received my money order" for a ticket I got in 9/02)

Stupid as^%#$@&#)(*(%&!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Jen

InfamousSVT
12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Glad to see you got that straight! You should join the club!
Bring your man to some of the meets and meet the bunch!:thumbsup:

ausie
12-28-2004, 02:07 PM
They usually issue a warrent for your arrest to get your attention. I had an unpiad parking ticket in Pittsburg, funny though I don't own a Blue Mercury wagon. The officer wrote an incorrect licence plate number down. If he wrote down black Ford Explorer then I would have been in trouble even if I was not there. Funny though, I was in Hawaii when the parking ticket was issued. If I am going to get busted for breaking the law, at least let me have the fun of doing it first! :D Oh yeah, never had a speeding ticket in a Cobra (yet) :rolleyes:

Big Daddy
12-28-2004, 02:23 PM
I need a box of tissues.......:rotf:

Hell I need my waders it's getting so DEEP in here! :D ;) :rotf: :rotf: