PDA

View Full Version : WELL??Autorama Results anyone???

Topless In Tex
12-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey ya'll. I'm sure that most are not home yet, that are showing, I know what a nightmare it is getting out of there after the awards, having to tear down, and fight the traffic out..
Is anyone back, that went to the awards? How did it go? How did everyone do? Obviously, I did not make it. Did not make the Gun Show either. Just kind of relaxed most the day. It was really nice.
so....... fill us in! :thumbsup: How did it go????????????????
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
12-06-2004, 12:49 AM
I know we had a few 2nd and 3rds, but I was really dissapointed at the awards. :what: :smack: You would think an event that big would have more distinguishable awards other than slight size difference and small lettering changes.. :dunno: oh well.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 6 THAT SHOWED, regardless of what awards they got. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
12-06-2004, 12:53 AM
nope, thats the way they do it. The only thing that distinguishes the awards, is the size of the plaque, and most of the time, they do not really say '2nd', '3rd', or whatever. They have always been that way..
Glad to hear it went well!!!! I cant wait to hear who got what, everyone should be really proud of thier efforts.. that is no easy task!
When you get the final results, please post it up!
Thanks, and CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!! :thumbsup:

JTSVT
12-06-2004, 01:21 AM
Went today and saw the Cobra's/Mustangs....There was a pretty nice Vert (I beleive it was Silver)...there were a few other quoted at 500+ hp but I couldnt find the mods that would support that....cant exactly remember what color it was.....regardless they were all looking VERY clean......Nice showing---JT

03 cobra toy
12-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Went today and saw the Cobra's/Mustangs....There was a pretty nice Vert (I beleive it was Silver)...there were a few other quoted at 500+ hp but I couldnt find the mods that would support that....cant exactly remember what color it was.....regardless they were all looking VERY clean......Nice showing---JT

JT

Here's the spec for the silver coupe:

ENGINE HORSEPOWER
466.6 SAE @ REAR WHEELS
536.5 SAE @ FLYWHEEL

ENGINE TORQUE
460.3 SAE @ REAR WHEELS
529.6 SAE @ FLYWHEEL

http://mustanglife.tenmagazines.com/showownerpic.ten-u-3874-n-96805-pos-1

The black Vert is about the same .....Both cars will be at Slater's on Saturday :thumbsup: :D Come on by and dyno your car :thumbsup:

Carl G
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM

The Black 03 posted 533 flywheel .It has stage two crower cams, ported and polished heads, accufab throttle body, BBK headers, When Super chip flashed my computer it dyno at 458 rwhp 464 rwtq. The engine was a total rebuild so my mods at the show was to long to list on our signs. We just listed a few major. Come out Saturday and you can see mine dyno and then dyno yours.

Firme
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
The Black 03 posted 533 flywheel .It has stage two crower cams, ported and polished heads, accufab throttle body, BBK headers, When Super chip flashed my computer it dyno at 458 rwhp 464 rwtq. The engine was a total rebuild so my mods at the show was to long to list on our signs. We just listed a few major. Come out Saturday and you can see mine dyno and then dyno yours.

Carl, was that 458rwhp and 464rwtq at the Beaumont Wheel and Tire place???? Some cars seemed to dyno low there(mostly blown applications).. some didn't(mostly N/A :dunno: ), so I would be curious to see what you get at Slater's

JTSVT... I am with Carl on this one... come on out on Saturday... :thumbsup:

Oh an hopefully someone will finally Answer Christine's question.

97CasperCobra
12-06-2004, 06:50 PM

...yea...who won what :( Doubt all my hard work made a diffence among those "trailer queens", but it'd be nice to see someone in the club got something. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
12-06-2004, 07:05 PM

Production road racer

First place.... 2001 Vett
Second place...2003 Cobra (Me)
Third place .....2000 Cobra R (Franks)

That's all I know..... :D

97CasperCobra
12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Production road racer

Nice Job David.....the Michaels really know how to clean the cars :thumbsup: :p Maybe I should have "cleaned" your rims and given the R a little "unfair advantage" ;)

03 cobra toy
12-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Nice Job David.....the Michaels really know how to clean the cars :thumbsup: :p Maybe I should have "cleaned" your rims and given the R a little "unfair advantage" ;)

The trunk was closed on the the R ;) They take lots of points away for that......Just ask Carl :D

97CasperCobra
12-06-2004, 08:03 PM
The trunk was closed on the the R ;) They take lots of points away for that......Just ask Carl :D

:edmond: Should have made Michael crawl back there and pull the tag to pop it......:( Sorry Larry. :(

John Chingasos
12-07-2004, 10:23 AM

Something tells me that Carl doesnt care about a stinking award that doesnt even say what place you got.

I placed 3rd ...I think

03 cobra toy
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Something tells me that Carl doesnt care about a stinking award that doesnt even say what place you got.

Open track would be better......shows = :zz: for me :D I hope we get some new members!!

Twice Bitten
12-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Production road racer

I was robbed, cheated. All that hard work I put into that car, and all I get is a lousy 3rd place. I know you put dust all over the car and closed the trunk when I was not looking :mad: :mad: :mad:

97CasperCobra
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
I was robbed, cheated. All that hard work I put into that car, and all I get is a lousy 3rd place. I know you put dust all over the car and closed the trunk when I was not looking :mad: :mad: :mad:

yea...you did a nice job of "supervising" :rolleyes: :p :D

....and make me drive that damn thing down there!! My gosh. :nope: ;)

the R looked amazing under all those lights....I think it was the cleanest :typer: I've ever seen.

speederdoc
12-07-2004, 10:56 PM
I was robbed, cheated. All that hard work I put into that car, and all I get is a lousy 3rd place. I know you put dust all over the car and closed the trunk when I was not looking :mad: :mad: :mad:You have two of the sweetest cars I have seen...I was honored to park next to you at the TWS. I would have given you first and second. :thumbsup:

Carl G
12-08-2004, 12:16 AM
I was told that I placed 2nd im the custom convertible class. I was really shocked because I told the judge I didnt want to open truck because of the cleaning supplies inside. :D I am glad it is over for a while, :thumbsup: now lets get down to some serious track dates. Also Edmund, the dyno was done with Larrys in Beaumont at the location you mentioned.

03 cobra toy
12-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Also Edmund, the dyno was done with Larrys in Beaumont at the location you mentioned.

Carl
I think your # will be better at slater's :thumbsup: It should be nice and cold :D

Topless In Tex
12-12-2004, 01:27 AM
I could not make heads or tails of what ya'll posted. Can ya'll just post who got what? People/trophies. It would make it alot easier....
thanks.