PDA

View Full Version : what a blast!

casey99COBRA
12-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Me and an 04 cobra (mineral gray) were messin around on the streets tonight, it was alot of fun and other cars had smiles on there faces... I also had my camcorder on me, I thought it was recording but it ended up not being recorded :(
I never see cobra's around here, once in a blue moon it happens. I see more viper's than cobra's it is that rare. Kind of mad it didn't get filmed.
god i love that whine!:baby:

ausie
12-14-2004, 07:41 AM
The only time I ever came across another Cobra was during a lunch break. Another driver was desparately trying to get my attention. Traffic was heavy but the other driver managed to get around most of it to pull up along side and honk her horn at me. That was the first time I ever was chased by a very attractive woman and it was nice to see she had good taste too (both cars were black, her's was a convertable). I am disappointed that I did not pull over, I was thinking that she just wanted to play on the street, instead she pulled off the road and I continued on to work since I was running late getting back from lunch. Okay I am stupid, that probably would have been a match made in heaven, then again maybe not.:bubye:

ausie
12-19-2004, 10:28 AM
There are more audi's TT's (hyped up VW) and porsche's (boxters, not many 911) to play with along with the many flaovors of Vettes. Not too many vipers but on occasion I do see one every so often. There are far more rice burners on the streets. Much of which you just laugh at. Once in a while I get into a rumble match with another mustang. Guess who wins? SLP has a nice kick to it :D.