PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Events....

SVTCobra97
12-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Will there be another get together in Pigeon Forge, TN this upcoming year?? I had a blast at the 5th Anniv....... :thumbsup:

just curious...?

cobrabitn
12-12-2004, 10:37 PM
We will not have another 5th Anniversary event but there will be a car show and autocross during the year. Check the main page for those event dates. How about an OH meet, are you up to helping set one up? We have a bunch of buckeye members! :)

SVTCobra97
12-13-2004, 12:19 AM
I would LOVE to have an Ohio meet!!!! I've thought about becoming the ohio rep for the club since we don't have one, I'm just not sure if I could devote enough time or not. (especially since I'll be getting married in aug)

If some Ohio people want to get together and help organize one, I would try to help out as much as possible... :)

I didn't even think about scrolling down on that main page, I'm an idiot! I'm too used to just clicking on the forums...... :chairshot

SVTCobra97
12-15-2004, 01:35 PM
I browsed the events page and it doesn't look like there will be a car show this year in pigeon forge. I see that you'll be going to the 411 a few times to race though.

Whats the biggest car show of the year for SCMC? I'd like to make a trip down for at least one!

johnbasf
12-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem NC. is usually 90+ cars.