PDA

View Full Version : Need handiwork???

97CasperCobra
12-15-2004, 01:02 AM
Looking to make a little $$$ since school's out and I've got no job. If you need someone to detail a car, do yardwork...whatever...PM me. I'm desperate...kinda :D :( Thanks guys.

John Chingasos
12-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Looking to make a little $$$ since school's out and I've got no job. If you need someone to detail a car, do yardwork...whatever...PM me. I'm desperate...kinda :D :( Thanks guys.

I got a Ford Expedition with your name all over it :D :D

Levi
12-16-2004, 10:20 AM
I got a Ford Expedition with your name all over it :D :D

Who would do such a thing,"Puting Mike's name all over your Expedition"

Sick that is, just sick. :doubt:

:rotf:

97CasperCobra
12-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Who would do such a thing,"Puting Mike's name all over your Expedition"

It's white....and I'm good with white cars. ;)

and hell...I'm desperate. :(

Firme
12-16-2004, 03:26 PM
I though his Expedition was black???? (with an SCMC Club window decal :D )

97CasperCobra
12-16-2004, 03:32 PM
I though his Expedition was black???? (with an SCMC Club window decal :D )

oh yea...it is.....I've been around the Franks too long. :p

Arch Angel
12-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Say boy, you got a purdy mouth.

Hey Mikey, how much would you charge just to clay bar the car? I'll wash & wax the biatch myself, but I dunno how to claybar it correctly. Also the engine bay has never been cleaned. :D

97CasperCobra
12-23-2004, 01:05 AM
Hey Mikey, how much would you charge just to clay bar the car? I'll wash & wax the biatch myself, but I dunno how to claybar it correctly. Also the engine bay has never been cleaned. :D

Probably not too much....Engine's not too bad...do ya got an air compressor?? In Jan when it gets warmer I can do the engine and show ya how to clay bar the beast. Won't charge too much for the engine, maybe $20-30.

97CasperCobra
12-23-2004, 01:06 AM
I can also powerwash and spread mulch if anyone needs that. Just your regular handyman. :D ;) .....or depending who you are....a taxi service. :p

ORANGE CRUSH
12-28-2004, 12:17 PM
I can also powerwash and spread mulch if anyone needs that. Just your regular handyman. :D ;) .....or depending who you are....a taxi service. :p
I sure could use some help with spreading some mulch and painting a couple exteriore doors.

97CasperCobra
12-28-2004, 01:03 PM
I sure could use some help with spreading some mulch and painting a couple exteriore doors.

Really?? maybe next week....leaving for Georgia tomorrow, but will be back on Sunday. :thumbsup: