PDA

View Full Version : GREAT 2 c u guys at HRP!

Topless In Tex
12-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Hey,
that was too cool. Paul decided to take the Z06 and make a few passes, and I spotted D's Pace Car right off! I'm glad I got to see ya'll! Im glad ya'll flagged me down in the parking lot. I took a chance that I might spot someone I knew! Sorry Edmond, and Richard, I never got to see ya'll, but I DID see ya'll run! ;) We had a good time tonight, and I saw another one of my old running buddies from Mustang Works in her 10 second Fox. Was a really nice night.
We need to hook up again sometime...
Mike and Stan, I'm liking that longer hair! :thumbsup: lol
:banana:TNT:banana:

97CasperCobra
12-18-2004, 03:18 AM
Hey,
that was too cool. Paul decided to take the Z06 and make a few passes, and I spotted D's Pace Car right off! I'm glad I got to see ya'll!
Mike and Stan, I'm liking that longer hair! :thumbsup: lol
:banana:TNT:banana:

Good to see you Christine as well. You're looking good as always. Good to meet Paul, sorry I couldn't chat much....I was trying to break my car in half. :D

...and you didn't get to see the hair w/o the beanie cap. ;)

Firme
12-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Christiner, Darrell told me you where there, but I didn't get to see you :edmond: It would have been really nice to chat and get to meet Paul. I was pretty much hot lapping the whole time i was there.

I am glad at least you got to see me run, I hope it wasn't the last 4 runs though, I royally fudged those up. I was doing pretty damn good until my run against Darrell ( Mike burn the tape ) . I think he did some voodoo curse on me, cause after that, I went :retard: at the tree on the rest of the runs.

Oh, and yeah, the Hippies are taking over SCMC with their Rock N Roll and long hair :rotf:

cobrapace94
12-18-2004, 11:29 AM
What a surprise to see you there CC. Very glad to see & chat with you & Paul, who seems like a really nice, cool guy.

97CasperCobra
12-18-2004, 11:56 AM
I was doing pretty damn good until my run against Darrell ( Mike burn the tape )

Copies will be sold for $10.......you won't get better comedy than this anywhere......now I just need some movie editing software. :D

Firme
12-18-2004, 01:34 PM
......now I just need some movie editing software. :D
You could use the Windows XP video editing software if you have XP.

Codes
12-18-2004, 04:40 PM
I had fun in the SRT-4, could get 0 traction though so that killed me. Best run of the night was my first run with a 14.8:( . Me and dad really want to start going up there more, next time we will take the Cobra and have some real fun;)...maybe we could start thinking about doing it more...great seeing everyone. Edmond, didnt see ya man...dad said you were pulling up as we were leaving.

97CasperCobra
12-18-2004, 04:44 PM
I had fun in the SRT-4, could get 0 traction though so that killed me. Best run of the night was my first run with a 14.8:( . Me and dad really want to start going up there more, next time we will take the Cobra and have some real fun;)...maybe we could start thinking about doing it more...great seeing everyone. Edmond, didnt see ya man...dad said you were pulling up as we were leaving.

I'd like to go back up in Jan when they have the Saturday Test N Tune.

Test and tune your car to get ready for the upcoming racing season.

Times: Gates open 9:00 am
Time trials 10:00 am
Secure Track 5:00 pm

Prices: Car and Driver $20.00
Crew/Spectators 10.00