PDA

View Full Version : SCMC HRP Video from 12-17-2004

Firme
12-24-2004, 04:46 PM
this is a rough draft, but since time is scarse during the holiday season, I though I would throw it up as a Christmas bonus... :D

there should be more to come as a few people have video footage..

sorry for the "just slapped together" ness.

Here are the videos (right click - save as)

HRP VIDEO (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/hrp/Hrp_12-17-04_vid.wmv) medium size (7.3 Megs)

HRP VIDEO small dialup friendly.. (COMING SOON)

97CasperCobra
12-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Nice....I like it how you left OUT the redlight while running against me.....I "technically" won that race. :p

You made up for it with the text on the race with Firme and Darrell. :lol:

Nice job Edmond, Annie and Stan. :thumbsup: ...can't wait till next time. :cool:

nckissfan
12-24-2004, 09:37 PM
great video Edmond! my only complaint is the song. I do not really care for that 'tallica song.

97CasperCobra
12-24-2004, 10:13 PM
great video Edmond! my only complaint is the song. I do not really care for that 'tallica song.

:doubt: how can you NOT have a more fitting song for some hardcore racing??? :dizzy:

we could always throw some Pantera: Cowboys From Hell in there. :D :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
12-24-2004, 10:29 PM
That was freakin cool

Although no footage of when I smoked Casper :( :(

The next video you make Edmond should have the SONG

JESUS BUILT MY HOT ROD.....by Ministry ....that is the ultimate speeding music. Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long Ding a dang dong

If you havent heard it.......check it out

msmap
12-24-2004, 11:39 PM
:thumbsup: Looks like you guys all had a great time. Sorry I missed it, but Flipped_lx had other plans :(

nckissfan
12-25-2004, 12:19 AM
:doubt: how can you NOT have a more fitting song for some hardcore racing??? :dizzy:

we could always throw some Pantera: Cowboys From Hell in there. :D :thumbsup:that is a good choice there. On the Metallica thing, I have really not cared for much of their material after the And Justice album, pretty boring, I need more:headbang: !

R.I.P. Dimebag!

cobrapace94
12-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Wayy cool video Edmond. I like it. :thumbsup: :rotf: I am really surprised that yours & my race got on here.. Thanks Edmond good job.

Firme
12-25-2004, 04:13 AM
Nice....I like it how you left OUT the redlight while running against me.....I "technically" won that race. :p

You made up for it with the text on the race with Firme and Darrell. :lol:

Nice job Edmond, Annie and Stan. :thumbsup: ...can't wait till next time. :cool:Thanks, and How did I leave out the redlight??? the video is as was shot :D

on an insteresting note.. if you notice, when the right lane won.. the right lane light did not light up cause it was out. When the left lane won, the left lane light did light. You were in the left lane, and the left lane did not light.. :D so I think, even with the -.001 redlight, I was still given the win due to the faster E.T. :p ;)

that is a good choice there. On the Metallica thing, I have really not cared for much of their material after the And Justice album, pretty boring, I need more:headbang: !

R.I.P. Dimebag!Trust me, that song was the first thing I found that was long enough.. so I just slapped it on there. Its by far not my favorite Metallica song, although its fitting for cars stuff like Mike said. I am gonna try some Pantera out, and I am gonna try out JESUS BUILT MY HOT ROD.....by Ministry that John suggested, but I only have that on cassette tape :doh2: so I could use the MP3 if someone has it handy.

Wayy cool video Edmond. I like it. :thumbsup: :rotf: I am really surprised that yours & my race got on here.. Thanks Edmond good job.hey.. how could I leave that out.. it was the classic blunder of the night... even though it was at my expense, it was "video worthy" :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
12-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Good one bro that was bad ass!!! :thumbsup:

AirForce1
12-26-2004, 02:55 PM
That was bad ass man!!!!

sorry I wasent able to make it girlfriend had priority that night.

Levi
12-28-2004, 12:18 PM
It was really cold and I tried to keep from shacking the camera. I tried some things with zooming in and out a little in some of the shots.

Mike, thanks for telling me at the end of the night that you had a tripod. :mad: :D :rotf:

03 cobra toy
12-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Nice Vid :thumbsup: and posted in the same month :rotf:

ZincYellowCobra
12-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Awesome vid, Edmond! Looked like you all had a blast!

cobrapace94
12-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Ya'll should have shown up, had a good time.
On the video, the left lane win light was working, so if it came on that lane won. The right lane win light did not work, so if no win light came on the right lane won. Just a FYI.

Topless In Tex
12-29-2004, 04:02 AM
Edmond,
You did not get any shots of Paul running the Z06??? lol..... I can understand!
He got himself a really cool Ram Air Induction for the Z06 this week, and put in on today. Also got the ZR1 inspected today, and it passed with Flying colors!! :thumbsup: We are taking the Z06 to get it Dyno'd on the 3rd, and planning on being at the HRP Friday the 7th to see how it does, if anyone wants to come and PLAY!
Sorry we missed you out there. It was really fun. Maybe next time????
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
12-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Edmond,
You did not get any shots of Paul running the Z06??? lol..... I can understand!

CC, what color was it, I can check, there were a few vettes on the video

jimmysidecarr
12-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Nice shooting there!!!
Cool editing job too... Edmund!!!
The tire squeal was all you could hear when I ran... :doubt: (very tough car to launch)
Phil was kicking A$$!!!
Ratt Fink was really fast that night too(Fordpower, and Mod Fords)...
Plus the guy with the black 03 Kenne Bell ..... sooooo close to a 10!!!
All our own N/A guys were very fast...I thought
:dunno:
A lot of our N/A guys are still running 3.26 gears too!!! :eek: -->HOLY CRAP!!!
Daryl's baby is no "show queen" is it??? :flash:

Sorry I didn't represent the Terminators better than I did....
:rolleyes: :(

Every run I made was "comedy night"!!! One mistake after another...
I couldn't BUY! a 12 second time slip!!! :mad:

I'm over it now though ... I know what I did wrong and how to do better the next time...

Wow that is tough on the car though :spoke: ...I kept waiting for the big...SNAP-CLUNK-BLAM-CRUNCH!!!
Which would have required a call to 1-800-TOW-UR-DUMBASSHOME !!!!!

Fun night though ...
I just might "giver a go" again sometime..

Jimmy :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
12-30-2004, 02:27 AM
Jimmy Sidecar- Quit your biatchin.....your worst time slip is better than My best time slip and I had drag radials!!! Although I did take out Casper and Lurker :D

93KingCobra
12-30-2004, 04:06 AM
Jimmy you want me to show you what your car can do :D :eek: :rotf:

Topless In Tex
12-30-2004, 09:02 AM
CC, what color was it, I can check, there were a few vettes on the video
Hey Edmond,
Its a Red, 2004 Z06. actually, its the one in my pic here to the left, w/ my car, under my screen name... He put Ram air in yesterday! Its Running BAD Ass now! He's REAL happy w/ the way it came out... That would be cool if ou have it on video. He made 3 passes. lemme know.
:banana:TNT:banana:

jimmysidecarr
12-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Jimmy you want me to show you what your car can do :D :eek: :rotf:
Next time we all go...
You bet!!
I know she's got a lot more in her than what I showed that night!

I'm pretty sure I could get a 12.9, or a high 12.8 if I don't make ANY mistakes...

I'm pretty sure you could get a LOW 12.8 or better..... just cause you know these beasts so much better than I do ;)

Jimmy :thumbsup: