PDA

View Full Version : SLP Loudmouth 04 Cobra video

ausie
12-30-2004, 02:06 PM
I finnaly got around to making a short video of my car for recording the SLP catback sound. It would be best viewed if you were to down load it as compared to bit streaming it over the net (file size is 13MB). My thanks to Casey99Cobra for hosting it for me. :thumbsup:

http://www.ragesystems.net/myslpcobra.wmv

sssvtcobra
12-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Damn that sounds good :thumbsup: I was going to keep my bassani catback on my '04, but now I might have to go with the loudmouth, combined with an O/R X or H that would sound so loud and mean :D

Firme
12-30-2004, 03:14 PM
That is a kick a$$ video man :thumbsup:

nice editing.

93KingCobra
12-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Nice vid man good editing...

Hey your sig says that you have BBS Plasmas but all I saw was some good old fashion stockers ...Whats up with that??

nckissfan
12-30-2004, 06:11 PM
nice video, the snake in the grill looks sweet, too!

ausie
12-30-2004, 11:51 PM
the good ol fashioned stockers (from my 01) have snow tires mounted on them. Where I am at, Ice can be a bad thing with the summer tread. The BBS wheels are nested in the basement waiting for spring, but I am tempted to put them back on since this weekend will be in the 50's and sunny. Besides that, I don't like getting flat spots on my good tires when the car sits for long periods of time when there is snow on the road, worse when there is tons of road salt.

ausie
12-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Edmond,

You should see some of the stuff my hobbie has created. It is great when you mix the drag strip with the car shows and make some music video's out of it.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, it was just a down and dirty video. The openning scene had two cameras rolling at the same time. One reason I delayed was that the nice wheels were off the car, the SS inserts are in my desk, and last, I wanted to mount a small micro camera eyed on the guages and use a second camera on a tri-pod inside the cabin. Also get someone to video a pass-by at the same time. It may be overkill, but I like going over board with my hobby sometimes. I was going to wait until spring to do it, but got impatient.

I have listened to many sound clips of 99-01, 03/ 04 cobras, they sound about the same. What makes a difference is the real life experience of being in the car. It sounds terrible in a parking garage, but in a tunnel really cool.

realboss03SVT
01-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Sounds & Looks Great!! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
01-05-2005, 12:23 AM
Sweet video!:thumbsup:

Viperone
01-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Nice video! Well put together.

WVSNS&
01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Awesome!!!!!:d

casey99COBRA
01-06-2005, 02:39 AM
his car is mean! oh and SLP rawwwks!

kilroy
01-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Very Nicely done! Can't wait for the sequel to come out :thumbsup: Sounds great!

crunchit
01-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Sounds awsome! Loved to hear that SC whine as well! I you don't mind. How much did that whole exhaust set up run you?~Steve

tiger-jill
01-08-2005, 10:17 PM
that video gave me the same goose bumps/feeling that i get when i drag or go to the grag strip. its nice to be part of the whole sha-bang. it feels good.

ausie
01-09-2005, 02:22 PM
The sequel is due out this spring! New and improved video with an external point of view and of course with the BBS wheels on it instead of the ol stocker 01's.

mattSPA
01-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Edmond,

You should see some of the stuff my hobbie has created. It is great when you mix the drag strip with the car shows and make some music video's out of it.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, it was just a down and dirty video. The openning scene had two cameras rolling at the same time. One reason I delayed was that the nice wheels were off the car, the SS inserts are in my desk, and last, I wanted to mount a small micro camera eyed on the guages and use a second camera on a tri-pod inside the cabin. Also get someone to video a pass-by at the same time. It may be overkill, but I like going over board with my hobby sometimes. I was going to wait until spring to do it, but got impatient.

I have listened to many sound clips of 99-01, 03/ 04 cobras, they sound about the same. What makes a difference is the real life experience of being in the car. It sounds terrible in a parking garage, but in a tunnel really cool.Check out www.spatechnique.com (http://www.spatechnique.com) They have some really easy to read guages.

edswhite99
02-02-2005, 12:40 AM
I couldn't dl the video. Said it had been moved or renamed. Is it still up somewhere?

ausie
02-02-2005, 07:53 AM
If the link has died, I can get the video hosted elsewhere. I will get the IP address possibly tonight and repost a new link. That is probably where the sequel will be when I make it this spring. I might even refurbish the old one with two versions (low res and high res ) one for dial up and the other for high speed networking. I was not expecting it to be active for too long, but I am greatful to the host who sponsored it for me. :thumbsup:

Be warned though (only kidding), the other ip address will be a mopar fan. I keep asking him to drag his Baracuda out from the garage and go to at least one "wheels of time show".