PDA

View Full Version : The replacement

Flip_Lx
12-30-2004, 11:50 PM
Here it is ladies and gents. my new 2004 SVT Focus CD Silver with Blue seats. 5-door, down payment is made waiting on MSMAP's return and we get to pick it up either next monday or tuesday.

http://www.autobase.com/cgi/info.exe?bc=10100820&dealer=goldmoto

I know its no turbo'ed AWD rally focus but Phil(KingCobra) wouldn't take my deal :D

So thanks for the prayers, kind words and what not, now all i need is a lot of money to pay off this one(bastid cost me more than my 03 when i bought it new).

Take care Happy New Years

Phillip

P.S. I'm taking suggestions for the car's name
P.P.S. NIN - Something I Can Never Have ownz me

jimmysidecarr
12-31-2004, 12:23 AM
Congratulations!!!
That interior looks sweet!!!
I guess with all those chickypoos wanting a ride ..... I guess your going to need all those doors... ;)

BTW we welcome all Ford products where I work...(PM if needed)...
And we treat them all like Lincoln owners especially the SVT owners :thumbsup:

Nice..... REAL NICE!!!

Jimmy :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
12-31-2004, 01:09 AM
Cool FlipIt, congrats.
This one will be easier to keep clean than the black, but black always looks good when clean.

Flip_Lx
12-31-2004, 01:57 AM
Where you work at Jimmy? Yeah Cody said samething about keeping silver clean. now i just gotta work of my wha $32k debt to parents(which will be in half once insurance pays me for my 03)

and yeah the extra 2 doors make the back seat much more useable. the 03 had its share of passengers and sleeping girlies in it

Firme
12-31-2004, 09:12 AM
:clapping: :headbang:

The SVTF lives again. Congratulations man, and heated mirrors to boot.

Levi
12-31-2004, 10:49 AM
Yea baby. :thumbsup: Phillip, got r dun. :D

Codes
12-31-2004, 01:50 PM
Congrats dude, car looks real nice:thumbsup:

arellanoz
12-31-2004, 01:59 PM
Simplemente Chingon, Esta Muy Chido El Svt 5 Doors!, I Like, Is A Good Car, Happy New Year Your Friend This Mexico !

jimmysidecarr
12-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Where you work at Jimmy? Yeah Cody said samething about keeping silver clean. now i just gotta work of my wha $32k debt to parents(which will be in half once insurance pays me for my 03)

and yeah the extra 2 doors make the back seat much more useable. the 03 had its share of passengers and sleeping girlies in it

I don't want this to look like I'm spamming up this thread so I'll PM you...
Jimmy :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
01-01-2005, 07:57 PM
congrats Flip....from Atlanta. Looks great man....bring it out Tues if you get it by then. :thumbsup:

Flip_Lx
01-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Well Folks #857 of 1,079 5-door SVTFs made it home safely. We missed SB last night(stayed the night in austin) so she'll make her debut Staurday. Dealer had a very nice 05 GT Silver with Black stripes(never knew they made silver). anyways seems Ford had a sale promotion so i get a nice $500 VISA gift card. Cant decide on either all mods or getting another Tint and a few lil mods :bounce:

Firme
01-05-2005, 05:29 PM
:thumbsup: score...

I am one of those people that feels nakid in a car with no tint, just used to not having a crystel clear view in and out from the side and rear windows...

So i vote tint and a few little mods :D