PDA

View Full Version : How much should I pay for a new 04 cobra convertible?

mycotopian
01-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Give me an idea of what some of you have paid recently for your cobras. I have a local dealer offering one for 32k but I have heard a few people picking them up in the high 20's. I just want to know if I should snatch this thing up or go low ball them.

sssvtcobra
01-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I just bought my new '04 two weeks ago, and the dealer was asking 31,180 for a coupe and 33,180?? for the verts. I can't honestly remember, I didn't pay to much attention to the prices since I was getting mine on the D plan through Ford. So the price was set and there wasn't alot of bargaining because of it.

Jeff

mycotopian
01-01-2005, 02:49 PM
What is the D plan and what did you end up paying?

sssvtcobra
01-01-2005, 03:12 PM
The D plan is for friends and family of somebody that works for a dealership. I ended up paying 28,8kk, that was the price of the car, but I only had my '01 cobra just over a year so I was a little in the hole on it, which of course went onto the '04 price. But if I would have just bought the car and not have had a trade in I would have paid the 28,8kk. I think the D plan is supposed to at dealer invoice, give or take a little. I also work for Weyerhaeuser which I also get a special plan through them for any "new" Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury. But the D plan was a better deal.

mycotopian
01-01-2005, 03:48 PM
SSS can I be your friend?? hook me up with the D plan and I'll pick this thing up today.

cobrabitn
01-02-2005, 02:48 AM
If you let us know where you live, we can hook you up with a club dealer who will give you a good deal! (Provided they have them in stock)

sssvtcobra
01-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Cotopian,

I wish I could do that for ya, but it is my stepfather who works for the dealership, not me.

Tony,

I didn't know that there were dealerships on the vendor list that would hook us up on a car. That is pretty :cool: :bounce:

Jeff