PDA

View Full Version : New Zaino Z-2

Steve Treece
01-04-2005, 11:00 AM
From the Zaino web site:

We've managed to do what no one else has ever done - we've made a product that's vastly superior to Zaino Z-2™, and we call it Z-2 PRO™. Z-2 PRO™ has been designated as the replacement for Z-2™, but don't worry - as much as you loved the old Z-2™, you're going to love Z-2 PRO™ even more!

Unbeatable gloss, shine, depth, clarity and reflectivity
Durability and protection that's out of this world
Improved user friendliness
Easy on, easy off, no waiting
No dust or residue to stain your trim
Greater value

Whether you're a beginner, a weekend detailer, or a certifiable car nut, Z-2 PRO™ is sure to impress you. Z-2 PRO™ boasts the most advanced levels of shine, gloss, reflectivity, clarity and depth, and it locks those optical qualities in for months, thanks to the most sophisticated system of synthetic polymeric-based protection available.

Z-2 PRO™ was created to enhance the finish of any vehicle. We engineered Z-2 PRO™ to be easy to use and long lasting while delivering sizzling looks that are sure to get you and your car noticed.

Say good-bye to spending frequent weekends waxing and protecting your vehicle. Z-2 PRO™ provides months and months of protection with just a single application, and that's no exaggeration. Our testers have reported 6-plus months of honest protection in even the most extreme environments. Z-2 PRO™ includes our most advanced sunscreen, Ultra-Guard™ UV(40) to protect against shrinking and fading caused by sun and ultra-violet light.

Z-2 PRO is optically perfect and won't negatively impact the look of your vehicle. In fact, Z-2 PRO™ will do something no other product can do - it will show off your paint the way it was meant to be seen. Z-2 PRO™ contains advanced, state-of-the-art optical enhancers and gloss additives that will bring out the true color and clarity of your paint.

Z-2 PRO™will not leave behind messy residue, and it won't stain your plastic trim or rubber pieces. Our special flex-additives help keep your paint resilient and elastic, and can breathe new life into dull or faded rubber and plastic trim pieces.

And while a single application of Z-2 PRO™ should provide months of long lasting good looks, Z-2 PRO™ can be layered for even greater results. With each subsequent coat, the finish on your vehicle will become more glossy, more reflective and more deep.

Z-2 PRO™ will give your vehicle's paint total environmental protection and a long lasting, impressive show car shine. Simply put, it is the only protection your vehicle's paint will ever need. Z-2 PRO™ will out perform, out protect, outshine and outlast anything on the market today, guaranteed! Try it today and find out what we're all so excited about.

I will have this in stock this week.

Carolina Shine
Distributor for DF Concours Towel and Zaino Bros'
Charlotte, NC

cobrabitn
01-04-2005, 05:21 PM
We'll all be at the karting place Steve so you can meet us down there and watch us race... :rotf: Hope you had a great holiday! :thumbsup:

nckissfan
01-04-2005, 05:37 PM
my dad got me two bottles of this stuff for Christmas. It kicks ass! The Cobra looks so good. In fact, I will be doing a little more detail work on it tomorrow. I am a Zaino's nut now, thanks to some short lady, can't remember her name. Hmmmm, all I can think of is the Wizard of Oz. That is strange.

InfamousSVT
01-05-2005, 03:40 AM
Where can I get some of this stuff and how much does it run?

Steve Treece
01-05-2005, 07:08 AM
I should receive my shipment today. If you haven't used Zaino before we should definitely speak directly before you purchase. Are you going to the event on Saturday? I can be there if you or anyone else would like me to.

You will probably need at least a "Basic Kit" which runs about $50.00. Those who use Zaino will probably tell you this is the best dollar you will ever spend on caring for the finish of your car.

Check my web site at www.zainocharlotte.com. Call or email and we can get you all set.

nckissfan
01-05-2005, 07:48 AM
It is definitely the best stuff on the market.

Big Daddy
01-05-2005, 08:04 AM
my dad got me two bottles of this stuff for Christmas. It kicks ass! The Cobra looks so good. In fact, I will be doing a little more detail work on it tomorrow. I am a Zaino's nut now, thanks to some short lady, can't remember her name. Hmmmm, all I can think of is the Wizard of Oz. That is strange.

She is NOT from the Wizard of OZ she is SMURFETTE! The only female in a community of little blue guys! ;) :D I always wondered why their whole bodies were blue???? ;) :D

InfamousSVT
01-06-2005, 02:23 AM
I should receive my shipment today. If you haven't used Zaino before we should definitely speak directly before you purchase. Are you going to the event on Saturday? I can be there if you or anyone else would like me to.

You will probably need at least a "Basic Kit" which runs about $50.00. Those who use Zaino will probably tell you this is the best dollar you will ever spend on caring for the finish of your car.

Check my web site at www.zainocharlotte.com (http://www.zainocharlotte.com/). Call or email and we can get you all set.
Yeah, I will be there this Saturday for the event! I won't beable to purchase the kit right away, but here's my email address to enlighten me on the product :D jason.r.herd@rrd.com

blk04cobra1
01-06-2005, 08:51 AM
I would love to get some "hard" rain spots out of my wife's Accord...damn Mother's and Meguire's have both failed me so far...im a little worried about the clay bar application though b/c i dont wanna completely ruin her paint...

Steve Treece
01-06-2005, 10:17 AM
I would love to get some "hard" rain spots out of my wife's Accord...damn Mother's and Meguire's have both failed me so far...im a little worried about the clay bar application though b/c i dont wanna completely ruin her paint...

Call me and we can make an appointment to try clay on a spot and see if it will remove the spots. Clay, properly used, will not damage the finish.

nckissfan
01-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Are you coming to the karting center Steve? If so, are you going to have any products with you, for sale?

Steve Treece
01-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Yes, planning on being there with product. I also have some great towels from DF Towel. You can read about these at www.dftowel.com. Zaino approves the use of this towel with his product!

Speedfreek
01-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Steve, I think I just spoke with you on the phone, look forward to meeting you Monday and trying some of this wax out. Heard it was the best.

97whitevert
01-07-2005, 05:32 PM
... I am a Zaino's nut now, thanks to some short lady, can't remember her name. Hmmmm, all I can think of is the Wizard of Oz. That is strange.

YOU are strange :shockwave :shockwave :edmond: :edmond: :edmond: :firedevil :firedevil

mikey----->:chairshot <-------lisa

97whitevert
01-07-2005, 05:34 PM
She is NOT from the Wizard of OZ she is SMURFETTE! The only female in a community of little blue guys! ;) :D I always wondered why their whole bodies were blue???? ;) :Dthanks-- i think..... :doubt: :doubt:

and wouldn't you like to know the REAL reason they were blue :D :D

nckissfan
01-07-2005, 08:00 PM
thanks-- i think..... :doubt: :doubt:

and wouldn't you like to know the REAL reason they were blue :D :D

do you know? I would like to know.

97whitevert
01-07-2005, 08:36 PM
do you know? I would like to know.yup--

and SORRY:D it is on a need to know basis,

and you don't!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: