PDA

View Full Version : Gatorback Belt

cobra2112
01-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I am looking to replace my Motorcraft drive belt on my Cobra with a Goodyear Gatorback belt and I am having a heck of a time finding one for my car.I was suppost to get one with my purchase at rpmoutlet but thats another story. Avoid rpmoutlet like the plauge. Anyways does anybody know where I could find one online?

blk04cobra1
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
give these guys a shot
http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/SFPH/cobra/ps_gatorback_belts.htm

Big T
01-13-2005, 11:43 PM
just got mine from south florida pulley. Came in 3 days. I was supposed to get one with my pulley from RPM outlet, but I got a ford motorcraft belt instead which didn't last too long. I couldn't find a gatorback at any local stores.

Davesnake
01-14-2005, 10:59 PM
I am looking to replace my Motorcraft drive belt on my Cobra with a Goodyear Gatorback belt and I am having a heck of a time finding one for my car.I was suppost to get one with my purchase at rpmoutlet but thats another story. Avoid rpmoutlet like the plauge. Anyways does anybody know where I could find one online?

Is there a reason you have to have a gatorback? Gates belts are more common in my area....and WAY less belt dust!

Dave

blk04cobra1
01-15-2005, 07:56 AM
I think the Gates work just as well, the gatorback's are a little more well known is all...

cobra2112
01-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I gave up on getting a gatorback. Impossible to find around here. I actually have gates belts on my jeep and I am very happy with them. So I went and got a gates replacment. I just wanted to try the Gatorback because of its unusual design. The also claim its super quiet. Maybe in the future. Thanks for all your help guys!!:thumbsup:

Lthl Venom 03
01-17-2005, 05:48 AM
just go to autozone and get a gatorback :thumbsup: