PDA

View Full Version : Brakes

Why Try?
01-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Well i seem to have a problem with my brakes i had to replace a driver side brake hose line and so i did everything to fix it and after bleeding the brakes and getting back on the road they dont seem to be as strong as before. The brake pedal seems to go lower(not as high from the floor board as before) and they are not as stout as before, Any ideas on what is wrong????? They told me after i bleed the brakes to wait but its been 3 days and no change.

Firme
01-13-2005, 07:23 AM
If I had to guess, you have air in the lines.

SNAKEYE
01-13-2005, 07:54 AM
Well i seem to have a problem with my brakes i had to replace a driver side brake hose line and so i did everything to fix it and after bleeding the brakes and getting back on the road they dont seem to be as strong as before. The brake pedal seems to go lower(not as high from the floor board as before) and they are not as stout as before, Any ideas on what is wrong????? They told me after i bleed the brakes to wait but its been 3 days and no change.
Did you bleed all four wheels in the order of right rear, left rear, right front, left front?
Did you make sure the brake fluid reservoir is full before starting EACH wheel. Are you doing it the old-fashioned way (step on the pedal/crack the bleeder valve) or are you using some kind of tool?

Why Try?
01-27-2005, 02:50 PM
If I had to guess, you have air in the lines.
like an idiot i toook it to someone else due to my hand being hurt and i think they did not bleed them correctly, but im taking it back today to get it looked at