PDA

View Full Version : Wow.

johnbasf
01-15-2005, 09:26 PM
I hope the Pats play better than the Steelers did today. Good luck tomorrow. :thumbsup:

FastFwd
01-15-2005, 09:53 PM
As long as the outcome is the same I don't care how ugly it is. I know one thing Belichick wouldn't do is stop at the 30 yard line and run the clock out when he could still get into better field goal range. Two weeks in a row it's cost a team the game and the Jets were on both sides of it. Oh, and Adam wouldn't blow two bunnies with the game riding on it.

John

johnbasf
01-15-2005, 11:51 PM
It's going to be a great game tomorrow. Can the Pats stop Manning???? We'll see. :thumbsup:

FastFwd
01-16-2005, 12:24 AM
No, but they'll slow him down a bit. Can Indy stop Brady and the Patroits though, that's the question. I'll be there. :cool:

John

MassCobra
01-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Man, I wanted the Steelers to lose so bad, :chairshotDoug Brien :chairshot

The Patriots are going to need to score alot of points to win this game, Indy sure will, Pats defense is too wounded to stop Manning, hell they couldn't even stop Miami.

PMad
01-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Man, I wanted the Steelers to lose so bad, :chairshotDoug Brien :chairshot

The Patriots are going to need to score alot of points to win this game, Indy sure will, Pats defense is too wounded to stop Manning, hell they couldn't even stop Miami.

I think everyone underestimated how good the Patriots' defense is even without Poole, Law, and Seymore. They embrassed one of the most potent offenses in the history of the NFL :hail:

Now tell me the Steelers aren't a little nervous. They had to go down to the wire against a team the Patriots have beaten twice. :eek:

Revenge will be sweet :tongue:

MassCobra
01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
I think everyone underestimated how good the Patriots' defense is even without Poole, Law, and Seymore. They embrassed one of the most potent offenses in the history of the NFL :hail:

Now tell me the Steelers aren't a little nervous. They had to go down to the wire against a team the Patriots have beaten twice. :eek:

Ya, I cannot believe they only allowed 3 points against that offense, just a great effort by the whole team.

johnbasf
01-16-2005, 11:51 PM

And the Steelers beat NE. :D They were very inpressive today. Next Sunday should be great. I think Phil.-ATL is a tossup.

Davesnake
01-17-2005, 12:22 AM
And the Steelers beat NE. :D They were very inpressive today. Next Sunday should be great. I think Phil.-ATL is a tossup.

They will beat the steelers trust me......

johnbasf
01-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Take Ben out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotf: This is ugly.

Big Daddy
01-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Take Ben out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotf: This is ugly.

Gee he just threw a 30+ yard TD Pass...Don't panick the Steelers will LOSE! ;) :D

Big Daddy
01-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Dang there back down on the 4 and going in again! Maybe they can win??? :doubt:

Big Daddy
01-23-2005, 10:04 PM
4 and goal on the 2 how about them Pats!

Big Daddy
01-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Well Benny did it again! Go Pats! Really I just hate the Steelers and don't care about the Pats! :D ;)

johnbasf
01-23-2005, 11:03 PM
:rotf: :rotf: Maybe next year for us Steeler fans. :(

Davesnake
01-24-2005, 12:50 AM
They will beat the steelers trust me......

Well.....there it is....

Dave

johnbasf
01-24-2005, 01:28 AM
The NE coaching staff is outstanding. It's a shame they're splitting up after this year.

z-cobra
01-24-2005, 10:10 AM
The NE coaching staff is outstanding. It's a shame they're splitting up after this year. I'm sure the replacements are already in place knowing this orginazation.

FastFwd
01-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Just finished watching game 5 of the 86 series on NESN, man, Bruce Hurst is really good. The way things have been going lately around here they just might have a chance of beating the Mets this time. :starwars:

John