PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: 2003 Svt Cobra

mustangscotty
01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
ALL POINTS BULLETIN !!!

STOLEN: 2003 SVT COBRA

DESCRIPTION: Black in color, chrome Cobra R rims, rare two tone chocolate leather interior, it has been lowered.

You may or may not have heard of Kris Otten's black 03 Cobra, Kris is one of the founding members of the Southern Mustang and Ford Club out of Charleston, SC.

Lieutenant Kris Otten is currently stationed at Pensacola NAS, Fl
and currently in school to become a Cobra helocopter pilot !
His car was stolen on or approximately the 15th of January. The car was last seen in Pensacola, Florida while parked near his apartment.

Here's a link to Kris' website http://www.southernmustangandford.com/kris_pics.htm

If your driving anywhere in the southeast and see a black 03 Cobra matching the description of Kris' car, please email mustangscotty1@knology.net or call 843-817-5934 day or night!

Kris, on behalf of the Southern Mustang and Ford Club please accept our most sincere sympathy's!

I personally hope to catch the thief. You don't mess with a Marine!

Scott Morrison
President
Southern Mustang and Ford Club
Charleston, SC
www.southernmustangandford.com

jack
01-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Man i hate to hear it!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I hope they catch the punk that stole the car. Never had a car stolen but had a few break-ins and that just about killed me. I'll keep a eye out for it. Not alot of black cars around in my area. Best of luck finding it

VegasPackerFan
01-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Scott I hope you don't mind but I am a mod on a free website called sportsdegenerates.com. I am a mod and my roomate owns the site. We have members all over the US. I posted this on our site and Another site similiar to ours. I hope you don't mind. Between the 2 sites we have aprox 2500 members. Alot in the south and Fla in particuliar.

Vegas

mustangscotty
01-17-2005, 01:09 AM
thats great!

Thankyou for the helping hand!

I'm working on getting a license plate number as well.

Scotty

VegasPackerFan
01-17-2005, 01:12 AM
thats great!

Thankyou for the helping hand!

I'm working on getting a license plate number as well.

Scotty
No problem. I would go apeshit if that happend to me. I will post a plate # if you get one.

ausie
01-17-2005, 06:23 AM
I will keep my eyes open up my way, but doubt I will see it. I have seen a recoverd white mustang on another forum, it was not pretty either. They chopped the car in half and only the rear section was recovered. You could check e-bay for any 03 crate motors for sale. Unfortunately the car was probably sold to a chop shop by now. I hope you and your friend find the car, and in one piece. Good luck !

blk04cobra1
01-17-2005, 08:12 AM
I hope they find the car...also hope they find the thieves before the cops do...:mad:

mustangscotty
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
got a plate number from Kris

its a South Carolina plate

669 KJK

InfamousSVT
01-18-2005, 01:31 AM
Hate to hear that, I hope they catch the guys and get the car back!:mad:

I'm in NC, but I'll keep the car in mind!