PDA

View Full Version : AV8SS At Nashville SS

DanS
01-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Gentleman,
Dan Schlickenmeyer here. I am the director for the American V-8 Supercar Series (AV8SS). First, let me say that I am thrilled to be able to open our season with you folks at CMP in March. John and Tony have both worked very hard to make this happen and I am grateful.
As a gesture of thanks I invite any SCMC member who might want to come to our second event at Nashville Superspeedway (April16/17) to do so. We will have open track sessions as well as a licensing session for any aspiring racers. In addition, any SCMC member in good standing will receive $50.00 off the weekend rate of $350.00. There will be racing to watch, plenty of open track time, and of course good old southern hospitality.
I look forward to meeting some of you at CMP. Please feel free to grab me at the track if you have any questions. You can of course e-mail me also.
Best Regards,
Dan:thumbsup:

johnbasf
01-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Wecome to the boards Dan. Nice offer for our members, thanks. :thumbsup:

sn8kbit
01-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Dan,

As that's the home track for me, I'll be there. Much appreciate the discount, makes NSS that much more fun! :D

Steve

Cobra-R
01-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Dan,

As that's the home track for me, I'll be there. Much appreciate the discount, makes NSS that much more fun! :D

Steve

Ready to try some w2w action yet, steve??? :thumbsup: ;)

Brian

sn8kbit
01-25-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm ready, I don't know about the car or my wallet yet! :D

After this year is over, I just may be scheduling an appointment with Banana Motorsports... :eek:

kevin
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm ready, I don't know about the car or my wallet yet! :D

After this year is over, I just may be scheduling an appointment with Banana Motorsports... :eek:

would that make your car a "bruised banana"?

sn8kbit
01-26-2005, 09:51 PM
would that make your car a "bruised banana"?

No, just means I'm ready to talk to Tom about doing a full cage. That way the car will have a place to be while I build the windso....nevermind. :D

SVOMACH
01-31-2005, 10:16 PM
wIll there be a one day price for the open track event?

Thanks,
Greg
Knoxville Tn.

johnbasf
03-31-2005, 09:26 PM
There is a one day price of $150. Any of our club members going to this? If several of you want to go let me know. It's $300 for the weekend.